shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing Fire has passed away

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I didn't know DF very well but I always liked reading his posts...especially his food posts. RIP, dear man and my deepest condolences to his family.

“Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow”

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kim: It isn't this one--yet this is a very fine example of DF's beautiful pieces!! Thank you. The one I am thinking of is where he is wearing a dark suit pants , dress shoes, and I believe his Lange watch. I LOVE that watch!!!! I shared with him it was my favorite picture.

ive downloaded the watch picture plus the picture of the young couple in front of the car to remember him by :kiss2::cry2: :cry2::kiss2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just now seeing this after what has been a terrifying week as I navigate puppy issues. My condolences for his family. I'm heartbroken to see this.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m surprised that DF‘s passing has really upset me this much. We are internet friends…I feel like I lost a close friend. I think about him everyday....My heart goes out to his family…I loved when he addressed me as Mama..❤️

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does Lorilei know?

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m really shocked and saddened to hear this news. DF was always one of the standout members here for me, and he sure loved to create mischief!! I always looked forward to reading his posts, whether he was stirring the political pot, sharing his beautiful diamonds, or celebrating his family and new grandbabies. What came across most strongly for me was his clear and strong love for his family. I’m so sorry that you were taken so soon Dancing Fire. Rest In peace.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m surprised that DF‘s passing has really upset me this much. We are internet friends…I feel like I lost a close friend. I think about him everyday....My heart goes out to his family…I loved when he addressed me as Mama..❤️

I know what you mean. I ran across this the other day and it really resonates with me.

f8d4a094651d99518ce0ac21d59328af.png

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DF gave so much of his time to PS. We are all very lucky that he chose this community. It always made me laugh when he posted his version of 'average e-ring sizes'. I will miss his Hangout threads about random topics. PS will not the same without him.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF gave so much of his time to PS. We are all very lucky that he chose this community. It always made me laugh when he posted his version of 'average e-ring sizes'. I will miss his Hangout threads about random topics. PS will not the same without him.

Yes, his statistics were highly suspect but great conversation starters. In fact, I think one of the reasons he was such a great poster (certainly not the only one) was that he knew how to start a thread and engage everyone else in a topic without ever giving away his own opinion.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wow. I am just stunned. Sending his family healing dust. I always admired his ability to be both contrary and light about it. He was such a deep part of this community, from sharing bling to talks about family and grandkids to general shenanigans. Sending DF, his wife, kids, and the grands lots and lots of love.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I'm absolutely stunned and saddened to read this.
I don't post much but I really wanted to express my sincere condolences.
DF was a larger than life figure here and it's almost unimaginable that he's gone.
For as long as I've been here, he's been an intricate part of the fabric of PS. He added a different flavor with his witty, pot-stirring posts.
To say he will be missed is a vast understatement.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, you reminded me that he called me "Mother Teresa"! I just did a search of "Mother Teresa" by "Dancing Fire" and there are so many references that he made to me that came up. I can't believe that it took your post to make me think of that. Well, I said that I loved that man. Now I have to cry over him. He was one of a kind!

Last edited:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I never knew him in person but I felt knocked in the chest. Never really talked to him, yet this greatly affects me. This place will never be the same without him.
May his soul fly free.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To DF’s family if they are still reading here:

Heartfelt best wishes to all of you at this Christmas season. Hoping that you carry beautiful memories of him close to your heart at Christmas and always.

He will be forever missed here too and I wish you peace in the New Year.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't even begin to say how much this hurts my heart. I've been away and find this today.

All my love, prayers, and thoughts to your family. God bless all of you. Peter we'll see each other again but you will be missed in the meantime.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I have DF to thank for my GemOro Ultrasonic! :D

Same here. I didn't want another plastic one - the last one I had of those didn't even last a year. I think it was DF that put up some links for gem oro's on amazon & ebay, prompting me to get one. It works wonderfully. Thanks, DF!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh no. I just happened to pop on here and discovered this terrible news. I am verklempt. DF was a fixture here; a mischief-maker, an intelligent and wise person, and for all his humor seemed to care deeply for everyone here and of course his family. I will greatly miss him and PS will never be the same again.

He passed just 5 days after my dad. I used to tell DF how much he reminded me of my father with regard to their political beliefs and other values, and I really looked up to Mr. DF for years because of his commitment to family and his unbending convictions and beliefs, whether I agreed with him or not.

This news has upset me and I’ve cried a lot. He really made an impact here on so many people. Legend!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
i just read a thread i hadn't looked at before and there was a DF post from September
i felt happy and sad at the same time but DF made me laugh =)2 :(2:cry2::lol-2::(2

Me too..I was looking something up and came across one of his funny posts. It made me smile but I quickly felt sad. I miss him here.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh no. I just happened to pop on here and discovered this terrible news. I am verklempt. DF was a fixture here; a mischief-maker, an intelligent and wise person, and for all his humor seemed to care deeply for everyone here and of course his family. I will greatly miss him and PS will never be the same again.

He passed just 5 days after my dad. I used to tell DF how much he reminded me of my father with regard to their political beliefs and other values, and I really looked up to Mr. DF for years because of his commitment to family and his unbending convictions and beliefs, whether I agreed with him or not.

This news has upset me and I’ve cried a lot. He really made an impact here on so many people. Legend!

My condolences on the death of your father, Monnie. That is a huge loss.

Hugs,
Deb

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Like everyone, I was so shocked and saddened to learn of DF's passing. He was the spice of life here on PS. The numerous pages of testimonies demonstrate the high regard we had for him. He will be sorely missed.

My sincere condolences to his family.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in shock. I'm literally crying. Devastating news. DF was a precious member of this community, a true legend and nothing will be the same around here without him. I will never forget his support and care during the time that I was fighting breast cancer and his amusing comments that always made my day.
So long dear friend. I hope that now you are dancing with the stars in eternal light. You will never be forgotten.
My sincere condolences to his family for their loss.
What a terrible end to this year...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results