shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB Peruzzi 7 stone ring

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, these look incredible together. Stunning, actually.

Thanks @apacherose! I bought it as a RHR and thought the Peruzzis would tie both hands together, keeping a similar shape to my engagement ring without being too matchy.

Bling is pretty low-key here in the UK and I think I’d feel self-conscious wearing both together on a daily basis, but I’m going to push the boat out on an evening and try them together as a few of you have said the band really compliments my engagement ring!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I adore this ring! Caysie did such a great work on those tiny little prongs. I actually adore the facet pattern from straight on, and ofcourse the profile is just fantastic. I think you have such an amazing piece and it's just fabulous from every angle. I know the feeling though of wanting something slightly different and not being 100% happy about what the end result is like...I think we have all been there multiple times...hence the jewelry merry-go round I feel like I never get completely off of. This is really truly an amazing hierloom quality piece.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so happy you are planning to keep and enjoy the ring! The Peruzzi's are rare and unique, and you will be one of a few in the world who has some! I have 2.6mm Yoram OECs surrounding my light yellow AVC that Yoram also cut, and while the OECs do not have the sparkle of ideal cut rounds, I greatly value the authenticity and artistry of the little stones and wouldn't choose anything else for that ring.

So well said! There is such authenticity and artistry in those stones!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
While I think they are super cool, I honestly dont think they are worth anything if they are not pleasing to your eyes. I would be disappointed too if I expected clear big facets but got a splintery look and knowing myself I wouldnt grow to like something just because it is rare. IMHO I would sell it and get something else. Maybe a band with avc:s/similar... :wavey:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... @lissyflo... it's been a while since this thread!

How are you getting on with your Peruzzis? :))

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So... @lissyflo... it's been a while since this thread!

How are you getting on with your Peruzzis? :))

I love them! I definitely see them as busier than I was intending from face-on, but the really sculptural side view more than makes up for that now I’m used to them. The crown height and profile is really captivating and interesting, even in small stones.

I’d be really intrigued to see a larger carat weight Yoram Peruzzi - the profile view plus the ability to see the chunkier facets looking down through the table (which are the ones that get lost in my stones, as they’re so small) must be stunning!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1 to Alex!

Sometimes we just need time to get used to something before we appreciate it fully (that's what I tell my wife ;-) :lol: ) so I'm very pleased that you are now attached to them! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results