CvB Dahlia - Upgrade 3.122 J VS2 ACA

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your complete set!:love::appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to hear your thoughts on the sizing pads. I'm getting them too for the same reason but never had a ring with any so I'm a bit worried.

This ring fits perfectly! The cushions are very comfortable and I hardly notice them. But the real genius here is in the counterbalance of the shank. From the top view the ring looks dainty but the bottom of the shank widens to about 2.3mm. This along with the cushions completely stabilizes the ring. I AM THRILLED - I have such a hard time with spinning and so many solutions are not comfortable. I even tried it with a single wedding band and it stayed in place. Now, I am way to gawdy for a single wedding band but happy to have the option!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and looks great with all of your bands! So glad you are happy with the ring and its wearability - that is makes it perfect!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg thanks for your response, I'm happy to hear that it fits/wears well! Hopefully it cures the spinning problem. I'm told mine is 2.3 mm at the thinnest point so fingers crossed!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Ceg! This is an incredible ring! I remember seeing it on CVB insta and thinking t was a total knockout.

It looks amazing on your hand and I love how you wear it with your stacking options.

Dang! I love your diamond and the setting is gorgeous. That dahlia gives a beautiful face on silhouette as well as profile.

Gul1517

Rough_Rock
This is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. It’s stunning and very classy. I absolutely love how it looks- you’ve taken some great pictures. I love it with both of your bands. Gorgeous setting and diamond :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results