shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB Dahlia - Upgrade 3.122 J VS2 ACA

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bang you just heard … was my jaw hitting the floor! It’s just gorgeous! :love:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Beautiful upgrade!!! And there's no way I would ever guess that was a J. I can't see ANY tint in those photos!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woah... Simply stunning.... I’m in absolute awe of your new ring! :love:

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
WOW.....gorgeous! I saw the first picture in Caysie’s IG. Please show us more pictures after you receive the ring. :appl:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhh, so you're the lucky owner of this ring! Saw it on IG as well - gorgeous upgrade! Waiting for handshots!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My knuckle is about 3/4 size larger than my finger so the sizing beads help it to not spin and also help it to feel secure.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the sizing pads. I'm getting them too for the same reason but never had a ring with any so I'm a bit worried.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is incredible!!! :love: That top pic is one of the best ideal cut round diamond pictures I have ever seen! I can't believe you are making us wait until Tuesday for more pics!!:lol: Truly gorgeous!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, quite a beautiful diamond & setting ceg--congrats & wear it in good health & happiness!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! That is glorious! Perfect stone in a perfect setting! :love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to all of you! Your comments are so sweet and make me giddy! Lovin' this new ring so much that I changed my avatar -feel a bit guilty and I wouldn't do it if I had as awesome a shot of my furbaby!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Simply stunning, my favourite setting....swoon.....what a breath taking beauty! :love:
Looking forward to hand shots next week.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ceg , I have always quietly lurked and admired your beautiful Dahlia ring. Can't wait to see the new upgrade on your finger!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I loved this on Caysie’s IG and I was hoping we might get a thread here too! Can’t wait for handshots :appl::appl::lickout:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!:love::love::love:

@ceg Stunning! LOVE this so much! Graceful, feminine, elegant and sophisticated. Perfection. Congratulations on a gorgeous ring.:appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!!! I love that setting and whats not to like about a 3 carat ACA! Congrats on your upgrade!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Really outstanding ring! Saw it on IG and the whole thing is magnificent. from the stone to the setting. I am sure you will enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results