shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB Dahlia - Upgrade 3.122 J VS2 ACA

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drooling, over here, @ceg, and I’m not a RB girl by any means. Caysie’s Work is just amazing, and that ring is going to look breathtaking in person, and on your hand!! I can’t wait for hand shots! Please don’t be shy!!! Congratulations!!! She’s a knock out!!! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking!! You must be so excited! I can’t wait to see this on your finger in all her magnificent glory!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your amazing upgrade!!! The stone and setting radiate such luxury, quality and elegance.
Will you combine it with a band or wear it as a standalone ring? Both options will look gorgeous. Looking forward to see your handshots

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
holy crap!!!!!!!!!! it was so nice of WF to switch out the J you bought with an F, because there is NO WAY that is a J! WOW!!!!!! that is probably the most beautiful ring I've ever seen!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That ring is incredibly beautiful. I think I'm going to cry...

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
holy crap!!!!!!!!!! it was so nice of WF to switch out the J you bought with an F, because there is NO WAY that is a J! WOW!!!!!! that is probably the most beautiful ring I've ever seen!

Thanks! I bought the J thinking I would upgrade to an I in the future. I seriously doubt I ever will because it is very white! I wish people debating on buying a J could see it. I swear it's whiter than the I that I traded in!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I bought the J thinking I would upgrade to an I in the future. I seriously doubt I ever will because it is very white! I wish people debating on buying a J could see it. I swear it's whiter than the I that I traded in!

it looks whiter than my "I" ACA. Funny, because I was stalking an earlier post about this diamond (because I was curious what the dimensions are) and I said the exact same thing in Feb. At least I'm consistent, lol!

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is just gorgeous! I really love the setting. Everything looks perfect. Congrats and enjoy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @ceg - this is awesome! I love the extra size and the setting, as always from Caysie, is fantastic.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG-20180331-WA0000.jpg IMG-20180331-WA0001.jpg IMG-20180331-WA0002.jpg IMG-20180331-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180331-WA0005.jpg
I figured y'all just wanted the pics so no shameless bragging needed! She is glorious and will grace my finger Tuesday!
Man, I love Js! And that setting is divine! Caysie the master does it again! :love::love::love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is gorgeous, Ceg! Congratulations! I am a hug fan of the Dahlia and I love seeing it in all white metal. It is so very stunning. Can't wait to see more pics!

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@ceg, I have been very undecided on the setting for the CBI 2.02 K diamond, until I saw your Dhalia. I was completely surprised, I didn't know a diamond could look like that. It is so beautiful. So now I am thinking of going with VcB Dahlia in platinum, the version as shown on their website, without the pave diamond shoulder.

Could you help me with a few questions please?
- Is the setting durable, a piece that can be worn everyday? Or is it more of a piece of art should only be worn occasionally?
- Can you still use a tooth brush to clean the diamond?
- is there any other user feedback/caution you would like to share, before I jump into it?

Thank you in advance!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg, I have been very undecided on the setting for the CBI 2.02 K diamond, until I saw your Dhalia. I was completely surprised, I didn't know a diamond could look like that. It is so beautiful. So now I am thinking of going with VcB Dahlia in platinum, the version as shown on their website, without the pave diamond shoulder.

Could you help me with a few questions please?
- Is the setting durable, a piece that can be worn everyday? Or is it more of a piece of art should only be worn occasionally?
- Can you still use a tooth brush to clean the diamond?
- is there any other user feedback/caution you would like to share, before I jump into it?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you so much! I adore this ring. Well, I haven't got this ring yet but my previous ring was this exact same setting only with a smaller stone (2.5ct). It is an absolute piece of art but is very durable and meant for daily wear. I wore it every day, of course taking it off to garden and such. It was very easy to clean and always looked pristine. There is plenty of room for a brush between the petals and inside the donut. I also cleaned it every other day or so in an ultrasonic cleaner without any problems. Caysie's settings are robust and I wear all of my pieces a lot and haven't seen any problems. So jump! You won't be disappointed!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!:geek2::geek2:

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok, I new this belonged to a PSer when I saw it on Instagram!!! Must provide a lot of photos of this beauty.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@uyalison
It was kinda crazy. A lady was asking for diamond recommendations on ps and someone suggested the stone that I traded in to whiteflash. I chimed in that I knew it was a great stone because it was mine previously. She bought the stone from them and then found out my setting was for sale on louptroop. So she bought the setting from me and had whiteflash reassemble the ring. It was pretty incredible!

Last edited:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are your handshots :appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous upgrade!!! I also saw it on IG and thought it must be yours :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results