shape
carat
color
clarity

Customized LOGR with cuprian

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The blue does look great against the 18k. It''s a great addition to your collection! Super pretty!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
Feel free to slap me, cat calls in your direction!!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That cuprian is STUNNING, TL, and in that setting - hot, hot, HOT!!!!
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 7:17:30 PM
Author: bookworm240
I hadn''t heard of cuprian....I am going to go google it.

"Cuprian" = copper bearing tourmaline.

Pretty stone TL!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous with the 18k yellow gold! It looks so rich looking and the stone explodes with color in that setting!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring!
30.gif

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. I had it set today.
emsmile.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And.....pictures?
31.gif
Or it''s not done yet?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2009 9:59:32 PM
Author: Chrono
And.....pictures?
31.gif
Or it''s not done yet?
Well, the pictures would look exactly like the pictures I already posted, except that you would see the prongs over the stone.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pouts.
25.gif
I still want to see it. Have to check out the completed package.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll take some sunlight shots and post them in SMTR. I want to give people fair enough warning to avoid that forum (LOL!!). I''m so sick of taking digicam pictures, I think my hand is going to fall off.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2009 10:40:40 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I''ll take some sunlight shots and post them in SMTR. I want to give people fair enough warning to avoid that forum (LOL!!). I''m so sick of taking digicam pictures, I think my hand is going to fall off.
Aww, don''t say that. You don''t have to if you don''t feel like it.
15.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING - love love love it, so yummy
18.gif
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks AG.

Ta da!!! With prongs!! Not like it makes much of a difference.
2.gif

TL18KLOGRcuprianwithprongs.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I LOVE your cuprian and I think it looks wonderful in that setting! I can't wait to see it set.
36.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I think it is gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s really stunning. I''d love to see some hand shots -- where we see it on and see your whole hand.

I really like it in the YG and in that setting. Enjoy!!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Can we get some new group shots of all your wonderful rings?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 12:09:00 PM
Author: cinnamon013
Beautiful!!! Can we get some new group shots of all your wonderful rings?
Wow, thanks to everyone again for the kind words on my new ring.

Cinnamon,
I tried taking a group shot of all of my rings, but they were so out of focus, it was ridiculous. I don''t remember if you saw my digicam thread, but those are some of my favorite photos of my best loved rings. Not all of them, but my favorites, and I popped some more pics in the eye candy thread in various places because I''m sure everyone cannot get enough pictures from me . . . LOL!!
emcrook.gif

Before you look in here though, the native cuts are really bad. I''m not a stickler for precision cutting, I''m more of a color person, so I''m warning people in advance that you will see bad faceting and . . . WINDOWS (aaarrggghh!!). LOL!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-favorite-digicam-photos.115713/

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 11:45:27 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
That''s really stunning. I''d love to see some hand shots -- where we see it on and see your whole hand.

I really like it in the YG and in that setting. Enjoy!!
Thanks Stonehunter!
I have ugly fingernails, hence all the "in your face" shots. Sorry.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL: I love your stone and setting.
30.gif
30.gif
. That color of the cuprian, makes me want to dive right into it, so beautiful
36.gif
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda,
You always say the nicest things. Thank you.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
When I saw the picture of the cuprian on the pictures forum, I was blown away by the colour. For some reason, I couldn''t leave a message on the pictures forum. It is very very beautiful. How are the diamonds on the LOGR setting? For me, that beauty must be in a perfect setting and I would spend the money on custom if I have to.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2009 2:01:29 PM
Author: simplysplendid
When I saw the picture of the cuprian on the pictures forum, I was blown away by the colour. For some reason, I couldn''t leave a message on the pictures forum. It is very very beautiful. How are the diamonds on the LOGR setting? For me, that beauty must be in a perfect setting and I would spend the money on custom if I have to.
Wow, thank you for the compliment simplysplendid. That''s very kind of you. I guess it depends on what your version of perfect is. For some people, that''s Van Craeynest (sp?) and Leon, and for others, it''s LOGR, which is a great, and affordable alternative. I did upgrade the diamonds, and the setting is in 18K yellow gold. To me, it is beautiful, but I''m not a stickler for workmanship, as others are. The underside of the ring isn''t finished like you would see in an uppercrust piece of handmade jewelry, but I rather spend the $$$ on the gems.

More pictures here in SMTR. I mentioned I would take some sunshine pics. All of these pics in this thread and in the gallery were taken in a dim room with cloudy light coming through. You can also pick up more detail in the ring. For some reason, I''m able to focus better on my rings outdoors (????)

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-selection-of-colored-gems.116486/

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 3:30:37 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 5/29/2009 2:01:29 PM
Wow, thank you for the compliment simplysplendid. That''s very kind of you. I guess it depends on what your version of perfect is. For some people, that''s Van Craeynest (sp?) and Leon, and for others, it''s LOGR, which is a great, and affordable alternative. I did upgrade the diamonds, and the setting is in 18K yellow gold. To me, it is beautiful, but I''m not a stickler for workmanship, as others are. The underside of the ring isn''t finished like you would see in an uppercrust piece of handmade jewelry, but I rather spend the $$$ on the gems.

More pictures here in SMTR. I mentioned I would take some sunshine pics. All of these pics in this thread and in the gallery were taken in a dim room with cloudy light coming through. You can also pick up more detail in the ring. For some reason, I''m able to focus better on my rings outdoors (????)

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-selection-of-colored-gems.116486/
Thanks for the link. I would have missed it if not for the link as I am hardly on SMTR, coloured gems are much more fun! I have been looking at pictures of your jewelry for a while and you have a beautiful collection. The LOGR ring turns out beautifully and the colour of the cuprian is jawdropping. I am hoping to find one in a similar colour myself. Wear them all in good health!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2009 3:46:39 PM

Thanks for the link. I would have missed it if not for the link as I am hardly on SMTR, coloured gems are much more fun! I have been looking at pictures of your jewelry for a while and you have a beautiful collection. The LOGR ring turns out beautifully and the colour of the cuprian is jawdropping. I am hoping to find one in a similar colour myself. Wear them all in good health!
Thank you again SimplySplendid, and I love the new Mozambique you''re getting from Barry. Please post pictures of it when it arrives.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. I love it so much. I am so glad you have a new camera so we can see your beauties

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results