shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom engagement ring with heirloom diamond!

lola_relli

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a difference! Beautiful!

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Congrats!!! I love that it is the result of collaboration between you, your fiance and your mom. That makes it very special! Re. the original setting, what is your mom's birthstone??? Maybe use that. I don't know that I'd put another diamond in it. I'd probably select a very special colored stone for it. What month did you get engaged? Maybe that stone???

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
Such a cool unique setting, I love it! And I think a gemstone with a personal meaning to you would be perfect for the other setting.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I have never seen anything like it! I love how modern it is, it reminds me of a sculpture in an art museum. It definitely makes a statement!

What makes it even more special is that it's an heirloom diamond. It can be enjoyed and passed down for many generations to come! :appl:

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I LOVE this ring. So happy it was bumped to the front page again. :) More pics? Please?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So nice that you were able to incorporate your mother's stone with your own updated idea for a setting! Congrats on your engagement! :appl:

KyleenJeanette

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much! I really like the comparison to a piece in an art museum because that's how it feels with the dramatic swooshes :love: I will try to get some pictures from a distance this weekend. It definitely catches your eye from afar!

We got engaged in October so I'm not sure that'd look the best in the old setting - October is pink correct? However, my moms birthstone is an amethyst. Do you think that would look ok in that setting? My worry is that the setting wont let enough light in making the amethyst appear too dark :confused: Any opinions would be great!

_3685.jpg

_3686.jpg

_3687.jpg

_3688.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results