shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Custom Bangle Bracelet from IDJ has arrived.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely lovely!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet! :love: Congrats!

Beautiful bangle! I don’t think it would be too much to get another one as you were debating in the comments, but the stack also looks wonderful the way it is!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bangle! I don’t think it would be too much to get another one as you were debating in the comments, but the stack also looks wonderful the way it is!

I am leaning towards another so I can wear double diamond bangles with VCA that I’m planning to purchase.

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous! May I ask what you paid for it? Thank you!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
This is gorgeous! May I ask what you paid for it? Thank you!

Thank you. It was 5295. They said price of gold went up after I ordered so contact Jonna she was great

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks PERFECT on you!!! I just love it with your tiffany bracelets :kiss2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bracelet is perfect and so are your hands! You could be a hand model!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I wanted a little bling to stack with my love bracelets. Didn’t want to get a bracelet that might scratch my loves so I decided on 3.60ctw oval custom bangle from IDJ. It has 18 .20 pointer I SI1 Excellent cut stones. I’m thinking I should have went with .25 point stones

That is the most gorgeous bracelet! I always want to go bigger lol but actually I think that the proportion is so perfect with your loves.
This is helping me with my decision to fo with idj for my next purchase...

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet! :love: 2 of them would be doubly gorgeous. ;))

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
That is the most gorgeous bracelet! I always want to go bigger lol but actually I think that the proportion is so perfect with your loves.
This is helping me with my decision to fo with idj for my next purchase...

The size has started to grow on me. I’m finding myself liking it finally

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations with the bracelet. Absolutely gorgeous with your love stack and the size is perfect in my opinion. I have the exact same stack, but instead of 2 love I have one love and one JUC. I use the diamond bangle in the middle. And really want to add another 2 diamond bangles hahaha. But I really need at least one more for the same reason as yours, I want to use the two diamond bangles with my VCA clover perlee diamond bangles.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo pretty and they play nicely together!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations with the bracelet. Absolutely gorgeous with your love stack and the size is perfect in my opinion. I have the exact same stack, but instead of 2 love I have one love and one JUC. I use the diamond bangle in the middle. And really want to add another 2 diamond bangles hahaha. But I really need at least one more for the same reason as yours, I want to use the two diamond bangles with my VCA clover perlee diamond bangles.

Yes the size has grown on me definitely. I actually used your bracelet pics as reference point when I was trying to decide on size. Your JUC and diamond bangle are perfection. I cant wait to see the two with the Perlee.

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes the size has grown on me definitely. I actually used your bracelet pics as reference point when I was trying to decide on size. Your JUC and diamond bangle are perfection. I cant wait to see the two with the Perlee.

Awwww so glad to hear that my pictures have been useful! I don’t even remember posting here hahaha! Oh yes I have been wanting to add two more since I got my diamond bracelet. But been busy with others I am hoping to add the second piece by end of this year. Will definitely post a picture then. I am going to my jeweler tomorrow to finalize my pendant.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This bracelet is seriously gorgeous! :love: The diamonds are the perfect size and it looks amazing with your other bracelets.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
This bracelet is seriously gorgeous! :love: The diamonds are the perfect size and it looks amazing with your other bracelets.

Thanks so much. I have started to love it

Q

Queenie60

Gorgeous, classic piece. Enjoy

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hi Missie1!
Your bracelet is absolutely FABULOUS!!! What a way to dress up LOVE bracelets. :love:
Well done!! :appl:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rubie,
Thanks so much. I’m glad it turned out to be the perfect size.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results