shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom 2.61 cttw 3-Stone by DK!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This ring is so stunning and it looks great on your hand! Congratulations.

How do you find wearing warm coloured OECs? I am seriously considering L or below now but wondering if it would look quite tinted with a yellowish tone? Thanks!

I absolutely LOVE warmer colored diamonds. You can get a larger diamond for cheaper, and I love the chameleon like aspect of it. Some times my diamond looks bright white, but sometimes you can definitely see a tint (mine has the yellow tint.) I showed my sister in law the other day and she has a 1 carat G colored diamond and she said she almost preferred the lower color diamond I have. I would say in real life my diamonds are off white most the time. Most the people do not notice the color. They just see "big" sparkly diamonds. I do not know if that helps? I am obviously not color sensitive and very biased towards my O-P color. I think having it in a bezel hides the color a little, the side view is where you see the tint.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring!!! That's all the ring a girl could ask for. :kiss2:
I actually like it without a band. It definitely has a stand alone presence imo.

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely LOVE warmer colored diamonds. You can get a larger diamond for cheaper, and I love the chameleon like aspect of it. Some times my diamond looks bright white, but sometimes you can definitely see a tint (mine has the yellow tint.) I showed my sister in law the other day and she has a 1 carat G colored diamond and she said she almost preferred the lower color diamond I have. I would say in real life my diamonds are off white most the time. Most the people do not notice the color. They just see "big" sparkly diamonds. I do not know if that helps? I am obviously not color sensitive and very biased towards my O-P color. I think having it in a bezel hides the color a little, the side view is where you see the tint.

Thanks so much @prinsad , it’s really helpful! I have never seen a warm coloured (J or below) OEC IRL, so really hard to judge how I would feel. But I get what you mean by their chameleon effects (perhaps due to the cut vs RB?).

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! :-o I would love to have one just like that. Maybe we can start hunting for a 3-stone right like that for my big birthday next year.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah, KILLER ring!!! DK does such beautiful work and your stones are :love: :love: :love:. Congrats!!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! :-o I would love to have one just like that. Maybe we can start hunting for a 3-stone right like that for my big birthday next year.

For sure! It's such a gorgeous setting, it would be an amazing birthday present! ;-)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. I looove your ring so much! And to have @Niel to guide you, you couldn't go wrong. I love bezels too. Beautiful! Enjoy.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so beyond perfect!!!! What a fantastic ring and stones! DK did an amazing job too. Niel did a fanstastic job on the stones...is there any contact info for the ebay store? I will be needing some help sourcing oecs soon :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beyond perfect!!!! What a fantastic ring and stones! DK did an amazing job too. Niel did a fanstastic job on the stones...is there any contact info for the ebay store? I will be needing some help sourcing oecs soon :)
Sadly they were just random listings

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Incredibly gorgeous and well done!!!:appl::appl::appl:

I have three stone ring envy for certain, lol :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sadly they were just random listings

Even more impressive! You have quite the eye. I thought maybe you were a professional ebay store owner because of the perfection of the matches lol

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring!!! :appl::appl::appl:

Love the stones and the setting. It looks perfect on your hand. Are the bezels white gold?

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! The bezels are platinum.
STUNNING ring!!! :appl::appl::appl:

Love the stones and the setting. It looks perfect on your hand. Are the bezels white gold?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have VERY INTENSE ENVY.

Like, I am seething with JEALOUSY.

I love it SO MUCH. I think this has moved into my holy grail spot. I'm very lucky that I got to see it every step of the way in progress from the beginning from Neil, so I've been anticipating this for awhile, and it does not disappoint.

I hope you love it everyday, but man do I have DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS forever if you get tired of it!!

What's your plan for a band??
Liaerfbv....I am the current owner and I am actually looking to sell this 3 stone ring if you are still interested please let me know!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@jetmal - I know, don't tempt meeeeeeeee. Haha. I'm on ban island unfortunately, or I would have snapped that up immediately.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! It looks like a genuine antique ring too!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results