shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom 2.61 cttw 3-Stone by DK!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I had posted an earlier thread about a solitaire that I had bought off of Ebay and about resetting it. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-new-and-i-got-this-ebay-diamond.237493/ To be honest, I was just going to keep it as it was for a while, BUT, I dropped it down my couch and messed up the prongs on the solitaire. So, @Niel and I decided to do a bezel set 3-stone. All of the diamonds were sourced by Niel from ebay, I have no idea how she did it, but they match PERFECTLY. We had David Klass do the 3-stone and he was amazing. I am very satisfied with the end product. I love how easy a bezel is to wear, and I honestly do not know if I could ever do prongs again. Also, all my sisters want bezels now too ;-) This post may be a little picture heavy!

Stats:
1.19 ct OEC or OMC O-P VS2 6.5mm
.80 ct OEC O-P SI1 5.55 to 5.66mm
.62 ct OEC O-P SI2 5.46 to 5.52mm
All eye clean :)
3.JPG 4.JPG 1.jpg 2.jpg 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG

Last edited:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have VERY INTENSE ENVY.

Like, I am seething with JEALOUSY.

I love it SO MUCH. I think this has moved into my holy grail spot. I'm very lucky that I got to see it every step of the way in progress from the beginning from Neil, so I've been anticipating this for awhile, and it does not disappoint.

I hope you love it everyday, but man do I have DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS forever if you get tired of it!!

What's your plan for a band??

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I think it’s fabulous. It’s too bad that there isn’t a video becuase it’s really quite stunning in motion. (Take it on the elevator and you won’t want to get off!)

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have VERY INTENSE ENVY.

Like, I am seething with JEALOUSY.

I love it SO MUCH. I think this has moved into my holy grail spot. I'm very lucky that I got to see it every step of the way in progress from the beginning from Neil, so I've been anticipating this for awhile, and it does not disappoint.

I hope you love it everyday, but man do I have DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS forever if you get tired of it!!

What's your plan for a band??

IF I ever sell you definitely have Dibs! :D
I'm thinking a plain yellow gold band! I have one, but it looks a little to thin to go with the ring. I'm not sure if i like it. I feel like makes my finger look short and fat. Right now I am wearing it by itself and I like it that way a lot. Below is a picture with the plain yellow band. You can barely see it!
IMG_3782.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This worked out absolutely fabulous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous prinsad! Niel's diamond sleuthing ability is just amazing isnt it???

Congrats on your lovely ring!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous prinsad! Niel's diamond sleuthing ability is just amazing isnt it???

Congrats on your lovely ring!
Her diamond sleuthing is unreal! I have no idea how she got matching old cut diamonds for me. It seemed impossible!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazing! I thought I didn’t like three stones or bezels much but I have an intense desire to have exactly this ring. It’s really stunning

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my!! It’s absolutely gorgeous!! Good job on the stones @Niel!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very beautiful and well done. I love that it has the bezel around the girdle and is open under that. More light can get in and it is way easier for cleaning. It looks lovely on you! Congratulations!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! !!!!!!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely gorgeous!! :love::love::love: Congratulations @prinsad and kudos to @Niel - her skill knows no boundaries. It’s amazing. Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful ring. Enjoy.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:Oh this is stunning. Absolutely beautiful and so well done! Enjoy that beauty.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!

This is really really beautiful. Well done to @Niel

I can see why your sisters want bezels too.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
This is so lovely- great finger coverage and easy to wear and a lovely profile? Sign me up!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had posted an earlier thread about a solitaire that I had bought off of Ebay and about resetting it. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-new-and-i-got-this-ebay-diamond.237493/ To be honest, I was just going to keep it as it was for a while, BUT, I dropped it down my couch and messed up the prongs on the solitaire. So, @Niel and I decided to do a bezel set 3-stone. All of the diamonds were sourced by Niel from ebay, I have no idea how she did it, but they match PERFECTLY. We had David Klass do the 3-stone and he was amazing. I am very satisfied with the end product. I love how easy a bezel is to wear, and I honestly do not know if I could ever do prongs again. Also, all my sisters want bezels now too ;-) This post may be a little picture heavy!

Stats:
1.19 ct OEC or OMC O-P VS2 6.5mm
.80 ct OEC O-P SI1 5.55 to 5.66mm
.62 ct OEC O-P SI2 5.46 to 5.52mm
All eye clean :)
3.JPG 4.JPG 1.jpg 2.jpg 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG

I had only a small panic attack seeing @Niel post this on Instagram. This is next level fabulous! You are a lucky girl!!!
Niel does it again!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much guys! It was a huge upgrade from my .33 ct diamond solitaire!

Attachments

• 07507ACC-8489-4349-B20F-4B10592D380B.jpeg
    07507ACC-8489-4349-B20F-4B10592D380B.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 29

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on a beautiful ring:love:great work Niel on the diamonds, it turned out gorgeous!:appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel has a gift for finding these gorgeous stones! The ring has great finger coverage - gorgeous!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! I love OEC‘s in lower colors, and yours look particularly beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! Niel is a very good friend to have!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely stunning!!! I already knew @Niel was an ebay wizard but this takes it to an even higher level!!! :love::love::love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@prinsad may I ask you what is your finger size? I ask it only for comparison purpose.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and the profile is quite lovely!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamonds, the ring, the story unbelievably COOL.

Such a gorgeous ring. Wear it in good health!

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
This ring is so stunning and it looks great on your hand! Congratulations.

How do you find wearing warm coloured OECs? I am seriously considering L or below now but wondering if it would look quite tinted with a yellowish tone? Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results