shape
carat
color
clarity

*~~~**~Crosses~**~~~*

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Lori. I haven't seen you around. Maybe we have just been posting to different threads? I hope your health is better and that Las Vegas is on!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so many beautiful crosses here! Love the emerald cross!
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

Thank you, AGBF for starting this thread, now I am able to contribute with my crosses.
36.gif

First up...

kreutz 005.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock

kreutz 007.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Lastly, my bracelet......

kreutz 015.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
another view..

kreutz 011.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful crosses, Megeve but that bracelet....WOW!!!!!
36.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
Thank you, DiaDiva!
35.gif
I love the bracelet too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2009 4:34:01 PM
Author: DiaDiva
36.gif
HI:

Holy. Moly. What she said!!!

cheers--Sharon

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
both crosses together....

gummit12.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 5:08:57 PM
Author: canuk-gal

36.gif
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Thank you so much! I just wanted to say again I love your emerald collection. They are so gorgeous!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2009 5:14:22 PM
Author: megeve

Date: 9/8/2009 5:08:57 PM
Author: canuk-gal

36.gif
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Thank you so much! I just wanted to say again I love your emerald collection. They are so gorgeous!
30.gif
HI:

Thank you, I appreciate it!

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
9/8/2009 2:50:58 PM

another view..
megeve, I was hoping that the picture would re-appear with the quotation! The bracelet is unutterably gorgeous! Ineffably, I should say :). It reminds me of a yellow gold mesh bracelet by Yuri Ichihashi that I put on my wishlist at Pearlman's in one optimistic moment. I absolutely love it. (And your crosses aren't too shabby, either!)

AGBF
34.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
You are too kind, AGBF! Thank you!
35.gif

Actually, the pink gold pendant and the bracelet are from the same designer brand, Roger Dubuis. They are a top-end watch maker/manufacture but they also do make a few pieces of outstanding jewelry.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 2:48:17 PM
Lastly, my bracelet......
Oh My .......

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
This is my cross that I wear daily

my cross.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
10/15/2009 11:22:01 AM
Author: dragonfly411

This is my cross that I wear daily
It is just beautiful, dragonfly. Thank you for posting it (twice).

Hugs,
AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread had fallen way down although it is one of my favorites and I always enjoy it when people see it and post actively to it. I decided to check on whether I had ever posted a picture of the cross that had inspired me to go looking for a cross in the first place. (I have the chain now; it is 18K white gold, but no cross yet!) It was this one. I saw it when Sharon was posting about a piece of jewelry. (She is going to have to help me out about what she looked at or bought because I searched through her postings in vain.) I happened to have saved the photo of the cross, though. Since it is labelled, "London Links" (by me) I could do another search using the words, "London Links", I guess. But I digress!!!

This is a St. Andrew's Cross, the kind of Orthodox cross I saw in the church where my mother's family worshipped. I really feel much more at home with it than with a traditional, plain cross. When I saw it among a jewelry collection Sharon posted, I thought about getting a St. Andrew's cross. (This one is no longer available and was prohibitively expensive, however. I also do not like all the doo dads on it :). )

AGBF
34.gif

LondonLinksAnnoushkaCrossBySharon.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked Andrey to re-open this thread for me! This Roberto Coin cross is pictured on page one of this thread, but I wanted to put it up again since I am giving it to my niece as a college graduation present this

weekend. I had a bit of an inner struggle about what to give her because I think she might have preferred cash, but she also said that that if I wanted to give her something "as her aunt" that I should do so...and I

wanted to give her something lasting. So I gave her this with a gift receipt. My father is giving her cash. I hope I did the right thing! I am going to post another photo of the necklace in the next frame.

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

whitegoldrobertocoincrossniece.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another picture of the Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures cross, which is 18K white gold, on a chain.

AGBF
34.gif

tinytreasurescrossonchainniece.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad you got this thread reopened, AGBF! Have always enjoyed looking at the crosses here!

You did well, that Roberto Coin cross is so pretty! I am sure your niece will love it and wear it in good health! You are such a thoughtful aunt!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/20/2010 12:59:20 PM
I am glad you got this thread reopened, AGBF! Have always enjoyed looking at the crosses here!

You did well, that Roberto Coin cross is so pretty! I am sure your niece will love it and wear it in good health! You are such a thoughtful aunt!

And you have the most wonderful collection of religious jewelry, megeve! I am so glad that you have contributed as you have to this thread!!! I have nothing of my own except a nativity bracelet from James Avery!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Ethiopian cross in high-carat gold. Sorry for poor picture, it was a momentarily shot for another forum.

975.JPG

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Crosses, like marquise cuts, just happen to me. I'll try to get a pic this weekend. Only one has stones, and I have been thinking of adding the others to a charm bracelet.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Re:

AGBF said:
Here is another picture of the Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures cross, which is 18K white gold, on a chain.

AGBF
34.gif

Hi Deb! :wavey:

I have this RC cross necklace and wear it all of the time. They just came out with a matching bracelet and it is on my wish list.

Lori

ROBERTO COIN TINY TREASURE DIAMOND CROSS BRACELET.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
These two are relatively plain

This cross is a replica of a cross salvaged from some ancient shipwreck. It's very heavy, almost 2 oz and the soft gold is slowly wearing so all the little dents and marks are from wear - it's worn every day.

This cross, dated 1902, was given to me for a special occasion. I love the foliate design.

DSC02773_2.jpg

DSC02442.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't visited the Jewelry Pieces forum in weeks and so I didn't know that this thread, one of my favorites, had become active again. I am so glad that all of you who have posted recently did so. I really love the crosses that you posted, crasru and klewis. Lori, thank you for telling me of the existence of a Roberto Coin cross bracelet! I had no idea that one existed. My niece would probably like to know about it, just because she became interested in knowing about his jewelry after I gave her that cross necklace. I do not think she would wear a bracelet with a cross herself. She seems, to me, to have too simple a look for a bracelet like that. That is one reason that the Roberto Coin cross works so well on her: it is so small! It just suits her. She read the information about it I sent her and said she found the ruby in it! So she did, apparently, like it as a graduation gift! Right now she is in Spain, teaching, for a year.

At any rate, I am very happy that people are taking an interest in this thread again!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I was so glad to see this thread again.
I always wanted to contribute but didn't have anything at the time.
My parents were sweet enough to get me this using money my grandmother left after she passed last November, she was very spiritual and passed along much of that to me.
I adore this piece and wear it almost everyday since I got it...

Cross1.jpg

Cross2.jpg

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Almost forgot details...

ID jewelry, Yekeutiel was wonderful to work with, really helpful, kind, and honest.

2.34tcw
all the stones are ideal or near ideal cuts

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
btrflygrl23|1289166723|2757802 said:
Almost forgot details...

ID jewelry, Yekeutiel was wonderful to work with, really helpful, kind, and honest.

2.34tcw
all the stones are ideal or near ideal cuts

It's absolutely lovely, btrflygrl! I do not know the name Yekeutiel. Was this custom made?

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results