shape
carat
color
clarity

*~~~**~Crosses~**~~~*

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is dedicated to crosses made to be worn as jewelry, crosses designed for esthetic as well as religious purposes. I am assuming that most, if not all, of the crosses posted here will be pendants, but all beautiful crosses are welcome. I will be posting a link to another thread in which a discussion of crosses started so that no one misses out on the lovely crosses already posted there.

Deborah
34.gif

This is a cross I saw on a site called Athena's Treasures to which I gained access through eBay; it has an eBay store.

Deborah
34.gif

AthenasTreasuresCross1.jpg

shameaboutthehand.JPG
bluebag.JPG

worn for aesthetic''s!

That is gorgeous, Sharon! Do you remember in which thread we started the discussion about crosses? I''d like to post a link there!

Deb
34.gif

Sharon I love your Tiffany cross!

Sharon, I love your Tiffany cross. It is gorgeous.

Jude Frances:

jewelry4.gif

Another Jude Frances:

jewelry2.gif

Date: 3/3/2009 1:25:01 PM
Author: HollyS
Another Jude Frances:

Holly, I Love this one.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hey it didn''t show up, but it was the pearl one.

From Ylang23.com Vendor Name: Virgins, Saints, and Angels

21688VSA_small.jpg

More of the same:

20424VSA_small.jpg

Date: 3/3/2009 1:34:33 PM

More of the same:

And again:

25012700VSA_small.jpg

Sarah Weinstock from Ylang23:

23150SW_small.jpg

Lucie Campbell available on Ylang23:

LUCIE CAMPBELL LEAF CROSS.jpg

Emily Armenta at Ylang23:

25021162EA_small.jpg

Date: 3/3/2009 1:25:01 PM
Another Jude Frances:
Love this.

Some Emily Armenta other cross jewelry:

25021133EA_small.jpg

Date: 3/3/2009 2:08:32 PM
Some Emily Armenta other cross jewelry:
And again:

25021109EA_small.jpg

I am trying again to post a picture of the first cross of which I posted a photo. The first picture came out tiny. I am hoping to do better this time. Great. Bigger, but so unclear that no one will want to look at it!!!

Deborah
34.gif

AthenasTreasuresCrossA.jpg

The third time is the charm. ;-)

EvangelatosCross2.jpg

HI:

Thanks for the compliments gals--that is my Signed Pieces deal of a century.....

Holly posted some nice pieces--could have any one of them, or them all
11.gif
(need a hands rubbing together emotie....)

P.S. Deb--I could see wearing that little gold cross from Pearlman's site as a charm on a bracelet.....I used to wear just one charm one this heavy link braceelt I had and it would hang perfectly...

cheers--Sharon

I found that I like silver crosses for some reason. I am not sure why, since I love yellow gold so much. Silver crosses, however, especially if they are set with colored stones, look magical to me. I wonder if they remind me of Mexican hammered tin Christmas ornaments. I collect those and also have a tiny nativity set in colored hammered tin. This cross is by Scott Kay.

Deborah
34.gif

ScottKayCross.jpg

Date: 3/3/2009 11:07:17 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Does anyone have the tiny Roberto Coin cross? If so, can you tell me how it measures? Thanks!
35.gif
Yes, I wear that one 24/7. It is tiny. I wear it instead of a solitaire pendant, actually. It appears to be about 6 by 8mm or about 5/16ths inches long. I love how delicate it is. But I''d like to have another one that is a little larger and longer to wear out over sweaters, etc. (I actually have a few yg ones but am now into white metals).

Date:
3/8/2009 2:29:22 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Date:
3/3/2009 11:07:17 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Does anyone have the tiny Roberto Coin cross? If so, can you tell me how it measures? Thanks!
35.gif

Yes, I wear that one 24/7. It is tiny. I wear it instead of a solitaire pendant, actually. It appears to be about 6 by 8mm or about 5/16ths inches long. I love how delicate it is. But I''d like to have another one that is a little larger and longer to wear out over sweaters, etc. (I actually have a few yg ones but am now into white metals).

Can you post a picture of it? Or should I? I don''t think I have ever seen it. I could look it up if you do not have a photo!

Deb
34.gif

Is this the Roberto Coin cross to which you were referring? It is exquisite beyond words!

Deborah
34.gif

robertocoindiamondbabycross.jpg

While we are admiring small, simple diamond crosses I must post one of my favorites, this small one by Charles Green.

Deborah
34.gif

CharlesGreenCross.jpg

I think that this Chris Aire diamond cross is also simple and elegant. I would like a small diamond cross that has equal length bars (the vertical and the horizontal). I have seen crosses like that in the past, but now do not know where I saw them!

Deborah
34.gif

ChrisAireCross.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP