shape
carat
color
clarity

Crafted by Infinity - A little slice of heaven

jaty132

Rough_Rock
Hi All, I wanted to add my experience buying my stunning Crafted by Infinity earring studs to this forum. I always research large purchases in-depth so I learned all I could about diamond cut. That led me to several excellent informational websites. One that stood out was Todd Gray's (niceice.com), which was loaded with technical information--way more than the average buyer would need, but just what I was looking for. It's difficult as a consumer researching comparisons online of differing combinations of angles, percentages, etc. Crafted by Infinity diamonds was one of two sources he recommended after decades in the business for their consistently highest-of-high-quality cut (the other was Brian Gavin). This led me on a journey all the way from southern California to High Performance Diamonds in Meridian (I was visiting family in town--what a nice coincidence). I spent a good chunk of time discussing and staring at stones before picking out a pair for stud earrings. I had my notes with me of the table percentages, crown angles, etc. for super ideal cut diamonds, but the process was made much easier knowing that ALL of these diamonds fall into that category. That took out the guess work for me. It was especially important to me to compare them to the center stone in my wedding ring, a gorgeous 19-year-old AGS 0 cut stone (E SI2 2.14ct). This was the best cut at the time (I have since learned), although it falls ever so slightly short of the cut parameters of these CBI stones. Staring at many stones with varying cut qualities helped drive home the importance of getting the best cut possible. These are as sparkly as diamonds can get (which is the whole point--*sigh* :) and, most importantly, I saw the difference between the CBI stones and mine. As an aside, I also enjoyed working with Wink Jones, with his loaded-with-information, no-pressure approach. I'm thrilled with the purchase.

Here are the photos Wink's assistant took. They are I VS2 1 1/4ct each.
Img6618.jpg Img6633.jpg

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful.

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All, I wanted to add my experience buying my stunning Crafted by Infinity earring studs to this forum. I always research large purchases in-depth so I learned all I could about diamond cut. That led me to several excellent informational websites. One that stood out was Todd Gray's (niceice.com), which was loaded with technical information--way more than the average buyer would need, but just what I was looking for. It's difficult as a consumer researching comparisons online of differing combinations of angles, percentages, etc. Crafted by Infinity diamonds was one of two sources he recommended after decades in the business for their consistently highest-of-high-quality cut (the other was Brian Gavin). This led me on a journey all the way from southern California to High Performance Diamonds in Meridian (I was visiting family in town--what a nice coincidence). I spent a good chunk of time discussing and staring at stones before picking out a pair for stud earrings. I had my notes with me of the table percentages, crown angles, etc. for super ideal cut diamonds, but the process was made much easier knowing that ALL of these diamonds fall into that category. That took out the guess work for me. It was especially important to me to compare them to the center stone in my wedding ring, a gorgeous 19-year-old AGS 0 cut stone (E SI2 2.14ct). This was the best cut at the time (I have since learned), although it falls ever so slightly short of the cut parameters of these CBI stones. Staring at many stones with varying cut qualities helped drive home the importance of getting the best cut possible. These are as sparkly as diamonds can get (which is the whole point--*sigh* :) and, most importantly, I saw the difference between the CBI stones and mine. As an aside, I also enjoyed working with Wink Jones, with his loaded-with-information, no-pressure approach. I'm thrilled with the purchase.

Img6618.jpg Img6633.jpg

Beautiful and a nice size! Must be fun but maybe overwhelming to shop for CBIs in person! Congrats!

The only down side is that they’re earrings, so you can’t get hypnotized all day without taking them out! lol

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are phenomenal!! :love: Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful! We need ear shots!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!!!:love::love::love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very Gorgeous! :love:

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous- another call for ear shots if you have the time :)

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Img6618.jpg Img6633.jpg
Drool!!!! Would love to have around that similar size one day ;-). Congrats!! They’re beautiful!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful pair of earrings ! :love:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! :love: I hope you enjoy them for many years in good health and happiness.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous cutting. Facets clean as a bell! Congratulations on these beauties!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Amazing! My earlobes are too droopy for that size - I’m jealous!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Stunning pair of earrings!!
That’s next on my wish list. :kiss2:
Looking forward to ear shots.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! ...waiting [im]patiently for ear shots!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning!!!!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous! :love::love: I am actually working on a very similar project with Wink right now, and everyone at HPD is just a delight! Your studs are perfection... please come back with ear shots when you have a chance!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Pretty. Damn. Gorgeous!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look perfect in every way!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing!!!

:love: :dance:

I don't know how you will cope with not being able to see them in the mirror all the time!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results