Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_7294a.jpg

img_7295a.jpg

img_7296a.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congrats and may the two of you have many happy years together.

Post in the Show me your CBI Diamond Thread too.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_6038.jpg

img_7235a.jpg

img_6957aa.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And to finish off, some hopefully clearer pictures, although even those aren't in focus! :doh:

The rest of them are terribly noisy :lol: I will attempt to shoot some more with a tripod and some daylight!

Thanks for the patience and waiting for me to finally sort my life out and get some pics up, and apologies for pic overload now they are up! :oops: :)

I couldn't have done it without all the info, guidance and kind assistance given to me by everyone so thank you very much, all, you are what makes this place great :)

I shall continue to hang around and windowshop as one day I might win the lottery, you never know... :lol:

I would love to have some serious pieces for the other half, such as the 7ct pear diamond ring I saw being finished off at Durrants :shock: :o :love: and one day I WILL have an Octavia asscher, dammit... lol

img_7297aa.jpg

img_7297a.jpg

img_7298aa.jpg

img_7298a.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist|1415919691|3782929 said:
It's beautiful, congrats and may the two of you have many happy years together.

Post in the Show me your CBI Diamond Thread too.
Thank you for your kind comments, cf :)

I think I shall go and cross post links to here in my Durrants thread, the <1ct SMTB thread, the engagement ring SMTB thread, the CBI thread... :lol:

Cheers! :sun:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
I love that you finished the story and with hand shots. It' no fun when following someone's story for a week or three with all the advice given and then they don't return with the outcome or pictures. :boohoo:

I can't wait to see day time pictures! Am I the only one who can't get enough of hand shots? :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great on her hand. Congratulations.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous stone and setting :love: :love:
Congrats!!! :wavey:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
lovely!!! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the kind comments :))

It's fair to say that she is very happy with it - she has said afterwards that she had just about given up hope and that when I presented a box to her sitting next to the pool watching the sunset, she thought it was going to be earrings LOL :lol:

Everyone thinks it is amazingly 'sparkly' so the benefits of going for a great cut are evident :naughty: :sun:

I will attempt to get some daylight hand shots this weekend - we are both up for work before it is properly daylight and it is already dark here today (and it's not even half past 4! :( ) so not much opportunity before then, annoyingly... lol

I will be back with more as soon as I can ;-) :D

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wonderful ring! Congrats!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I just thought I'd update this thread as it's been ages since I've been on (life has been busy!) but I do try to look in during my fleeting spare moments :)

My other half is still very happy with the ring and loves it - she's stopped wearing all other rings, has mentioned about getting distracted when driving in the sun and getting rainbows bouncing around :sun: and agrees with me that other diamonds we've seen don't seem to stand up to the CBI cut!

As she is always fiddling with it, it does pick up a kind of 'film' on the surfaces quite quickly, which can reduce its sparkle, but it has its own special toothbrush for cleaning with hot water and Fairy Liquid (other dish washing products are available :tongue: :lol: ) and quickly and easily comes up looking captivating again! :))

I think it's worth re-emphasing that locally we have some Wallets, er, I mean Hearts on Fire retailers, as well as some selling a branded 'Leo cut' ( :?: ) or 'Tolkowsky cut'; for the same price as ordering this CBI stone into the UK (including shipping and taxes) and getting the Platinum ring custom-made in Hatton Garden into the perfect design for us, I could only have bought a 0.5ct G-H SI stone in a White Gold ring. :shock: Clearly, 'DIY' ring-building offers much better value for money, even taking into account the recent £/$ exchange rate changes, and the end result is stand-out better than most other options!

So, thank you again to everyone on here for your helpful posts and information - I couldn't have done it without you! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results