shape
carat
color
clarity

Cordelia the 2.81 OMC and her sartorial namesake by CVB

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That’s the coolest thing ever!! Brilliant and gorgeous!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It’s amazing!!! A legend. A masterpiece. All the accolades for such a beautiful design, stones and piece of wearable art. :clap: Enjoy all that deliciousness.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
So pretty. Lots of styling options. Its funkiness really let’s it be a daily ring rather than a piece only for formal occasions.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
It is actually very comfortable to wear and you don’t really even feel it at all! The clip cannot fall off because it goes up acting as walls around the shoulder and/or the side stones. I think it COULD fall off if the ring was 3 sizes too big or something but that wouldn’t be the case lol

Now that I have the heart halo clip, I totally get what Caysie meant when she said my idea for the birthstones may be too big in size to be worked as a halo clip. I think logistically, it is too big and substantial of a design for the halo clip. It may work as a full on wrap that goes over the whole ring like a Jessica McCormack Party Jacket like this one https://www.jessicamccormack.com/new-york-party-jacket
I am still very much thinking about a contour band though!

Just to check - is a contour band the same principle as the Jessica McCormack party jacket? That jacket is fierce! :kiss2:

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
okay that's genius!! Love how she looks both as a three stone (total fan of all the prongs; I think they really help accentuate the shape of the center well) and with the heart clip.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Each of your jewels is better than the last! This is stunning and so clever. :love: I also loved reading your journey. Wear them in the best of health!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
That 3 stone is perfection and the idea of the heart halo clip is genius!! I love everything about it and you can get so many different looks with it!! This gives us heaps of options for future halo designs, thank you for sharing.

Thank you! There are just so many possibilities with Caysie’s halo clip design! Her idea really is just so brilliant.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is insane!!!! This is absolutely amazing!!! I've never seen anything like it! Your three stone ring is truly mesmerizing (I have a soft spot for three-stone rings!). The clip idea is a genius idea and the whole project a true masterpiece!
Wear it in good health!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Each of your jewels is better than the last! This is stunning and so clever. :love: I also loved reading your journey. Wear them in the best of health!

Eeeek! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I really enjoy reading other PSers’ stories and I just hope people don’t get bored with my long winded ones LOL. I can’t seem to keep them short :lol:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It’s amazing!!! A legend. A masterpiece. All the accolades for such a beautiful design, stones and piece of wearable art. :clap: Enjoy all that deliciousness.

Thank you so much!❤️ I definitely get distracted when I wear her and still catch myself admiring her from all angles.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
okay that's genius!! Love how she looks both as a three stone (total fan of all the prongs; I think they really help accentuate the shape of the center well) and with the heart clip.

Thank you! I just ADORE your sapphire three stone and its design so this is such a compliment. I also have fallen in love with all the prongs!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
This is insane!!!! This is absolutely amazing!!! I've never seen anything like it! Your three stone ring is truly mesmerizing (I have a soft spot for three-stone rings!). The clip idea is a genius idea and the whole project a true masterpiece!
Wear it in good health!

Thank you! I have really fallen in love with 3 stone rings after having this one and want more!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Just to check - is a contour band the same principle as the Jessica McCormack party jacket? That jacket is fierce! :kiss2:

Sadly no, the contour band would be just one sided and not like a wrap or a jacket. But isn’t that jacket amazing?!?! Well now you got me thinking to splurge and just go for a similar jacket instead :lol: My idea for the birthstones involve custom calibre cut gemstones so it can get quite spendy fast. I still have a project pending with Caysie so I am shelving this project until I’m done with that one. 2022 was a year of projects for me lol

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In a word….dreamy. How wonderful that you can change up the whole look on a whim, I would have a hard time deciding which way to wear it on any given day.

That clip is absolutely genius, it is so well done and seamless.

I just love it!

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
HALO CLIP! That's such an amazing idea! No longer trying to decide between designs, you can have it all! (Or a couple at least) Wow, you both did so well on the design, but I am not surprised as the ring in your avatar looks like it was made for royalty and one of the most gorgeous rings I have seen.

Any chance at a video of you putting the halo clip on? I can't quite figure out how it attaches, from above or below or..

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is fantastic! I am in love with both styles and the clip on is genius!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
In a word….dreamy. How wonderful that you can change up the whole look on a whim, I would have a hard time deciding which way to wear it on any given day.

That clip is absolutely genius, it is so well done and seamless.

I just love it!

Thank you! The clip is such a clever idea with so many possibilities. I think it has even more options if the base ring is a bezel!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
HALO CLIP! That's such an amazing idea! No longer trying to decide between designs, you can have it all! (Or a couple at least) Wow, you both did so well on the design, but I am not surprised as the ring in your avatar looks like it was made for royalty and one of the most gorgeous rings I have seen.

Any chance at a video of you putting the halo clip on? I can't quite figure out how it attaches, from above or below or..

Oh thank you so much!❤️ I had so many projects pending last year and am so glad I just have one pending and all my rings DONE.

I will definitely work on a video but in the meantime here are a few IG posts from Caysie re: the halo clips. I think they may be helpful.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
This is fantastic! I am in love with both styles and the clip on is genius!

Thank you! I love both styles too and love that it allows for different looks.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, can it get any better than that? I was all over the three stone but OMG, the heart clip is just fabulous! Be still my heart!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, can it get any better than that? I was all over the three stone but OMG, the heart clip is just fabulous! Be still my heart!

Thank you so much! Cordelia is my first 3 stone and now see the appeal so much❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results