shape
carat
color
clarity

Consignments

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Please does anyone know if Whiteflash, BGD or James Allen accept diamonds for consignment sale. I tried calling to find out but some say they are closed today.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I believe Pearlman's does. There is a recent thread on this topic...let me search.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think James Allen might. I know Goodoldgold and Pearlmans do. I do not believe BGD or WF do, however.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlmans, yes, not sure about the others. You could also check with JBEG as well. What are you thinking of consigning?

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the input.

Looking to sell an .75ct stone bought from a chain mall store with unfair upgrade policy. I'd like to break with them and get with these more up to date companies with more beautiful stones and better upgrade policies.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
chicam|1312057992|2980676 said:
Thanks for the input.

Looking to sell an .75ct stone bought from a chain mall store with unfair upgrade policy. I'd like to break with them and get with these more up to date companies with more beautiful stones and better upgrade policies.

depending on the quality of the stone you may not get a lot through consignment- you can try to see if the store you approach will take it as a trade in- they might not- if they do you might not get a lot for it- but it might be a way to get some money towards a stone with a company with better upgrade policies and "more beautiful stones".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results