shape
carat
color
clarity

Conflicted: Advice needed on huggie earrings

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@MamaBear wow be still my heart! I really really really love this latest HPD inside outside hoop option for you! They are so elegant and will dress up or down easily. Even though they are classic, they have some unique touches to them! Superb diamond presence, omega backs, less metal overall and the bonus diamonds on the inside. Since you have the option to return, this is a total no-brainer to get them in person and try them out. Crossed fingers that the diamonds are up to your expectations. Thx for taking us along on this fun journey!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to your Show Me The Bling post with these on your ears!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just curious how this story ended...? :halo:

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted a special piece of jewelry for my son’s wedding, so I contacted HPD. Time was tight, so they are not custom. Platinum, omega back, with 2.88ctw, f color, vs diamonds. The stones are .16 points each and have great presence on my ears. They are sparkly and beautiful!
71DB5C28-B900-414C-99AD-71CDED4DCB37.jpeg AEADE6F7-8DF2-4114-981E-CFEB37E7465C.jpeg
91E9F937-9A7A-4A41-8550-2F96BAF031BE.jpeg

I posted my new hoops in SMTB. Im loving them and once again very happy with HPD!!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I posted my new hoops in SMTB. Im loving them and once again very happy with HPD!!

Thank you for creating this post. I am, likewise, considering the same exact earrings. How is the quality of your earrings' diamonds being 'premium' melee as opposed to your eternity band being 'lux' melee? Very curious.

The earrings are absolutely gorgeous, btw. I was going to get single studs - but I know they would never been seen due to my long hair that I never wear up - but then I saw your reveal and changed my mind from studs to hoops - as they do have more presence than studs (for me, at least).

Last edited:

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
@daisygrl

Im really happy with the premium melee. They have a ton of sparkle and are eye catching. My studs are super ideals and wearing the two side by side, I don’t see a discernible difference. (That being said, I LOVE the lux melee in my eternity ring!). The upgrade to lux melee, in these earrings, was super expensive. I wavered for a hot minute and then got my senses back and stuck with the premium. It was a good decision and saved $$$!

I can’t wait to see what you decide! I find that my hoops can be worn dressed up or casual with a sweater and jeans. So very versatile!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
@daisygrl

Im really happy with the premium melee. They have a ton of sparkle and are eye catching. My studs are super ideals and wearing the two side by side, I don’t see a discernible difference. (That being said, I LOVE the lux melee in my eternity ring!). The upgrade to lux melee, in these earrings, was super expensive. I wavered for a hot minute and then got my senses back and stuck with the premium. It was a good decision and saved $$$!

I can’t wait to see what you decide! I find that my hoops can be worn dressed up or casual with a sweater and jeans. So very versatile!

Thank you for your feedback. I have the lux melee on my bracelet but I am rather intrigued by these earrings and their premium melee (which I can only imagine must be a great quality as well, while saving some $$$) Enjoy your earrings, they look fabulous.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results