shape
carat
color
clarity

Conclusion to the negative experience with Whiteflash...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 2:12:31 PM
Author: IronMikey

Forums like this can really help people find places where problems don''t happen in the first place.
They can? Well, when you find that vendor, lemme know, because I''ve yet to meet one organization that was perfect.
20.gif

Seriously......there''s no such thing as a vendor who''s never had a problem. People are human.

PS isn''t gonna help identify a perfect vendor. It can, though, help folks find vendors who enjoy good reputations because they extend for their customers.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 8:29:38 PM
Author: aljdewey

Forums like this can really help people find places where problems don''t happen in the first place.
They can? Well, when you find that vendor, lemme know, because I''ve yet to meet one organization that was perfect.
20.gif

Seriously......there''s no such thing as a vendor who''s never had a problem. People are human.

PS isn''t gonna help identify a perfect vendor. It can, though, help folks find vendors who enjoy good reputations because they extend for their customers.
Amen.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I just hafta ask: When is this thread entitled "Conclusion To The Negative etc etc" going to finally conclude??
2.gif

widget

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 8:56:44 PM
Author: widget
I just hafta ask: When is this thread entitled ''Conclusion To The Negative etc etc'' going to finally conclude??
2.gif

widget

I know; I thought we had pie!
2.gif
heehee This is my 3rd or 4th serving.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
And let there be PEACE!!!!!!

MWG

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
.....THE END......

IronMikey

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 8:29:38 PM
Author: aljdewey

20.gif

I realize problems will happen, perhaps I should have said PS can find a place where problems happen with the lowest frequency. I still adhere to my desire to hear about every problem someone has who deals with a given vendor -- it can only help me and to be quite honest, I am only concerned about making sure my experience goes well.

After I buy I will certainly share all the details aI can recall, both positive and negitive, so other people can use my experience in helping themselves decide where to buy in the future.

OK, trust me, that is all I have to say about the matter -- sorry for anyone who felt overwhelmed with negitivity

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I understand that this topic has been beaten to death with many sharing their varying opinions. I am greatful that a forum like this exists, as I have learned so much about diamonds, settings, vendors, etc. I do agree with Iron Mikey and others who state that they want to know the good, bad and ugly regarding experiences with vendors as my boyfriend nor I have had much experience making "higher priced" purchases like an engagement ring online. In this case, an unsatisfied customer shared their "negative" experiences & WF was allowed to share their side of the story, which uncovered more information than what was shared by the customer. By doing this, it has helped to shed light on WF''s best practices concerning customer satisfaction & also serves as a heads up on how to best work with White Flash & what to expect if something goes wrong with a future purchsase. From this, I have learned that WF is not perfect and if a mistake is made, I will let my BF know, with confidence, that WF will do everything in their power to resolve the issue. Plus, I like to think that an eRing is more like a work of art, which may not always be perfect the first time around. It is not as if one is ordering an "off the shelf" item, such as a book, appliance, DVD, etc.

On the flip side, I do understand how people can become frusterated when something they have ordered is not delivered upon as hoped, as many of you on PS understand. Especially something as emotionally charged as an E-ring (I think Mara mentioned this in the very beginning and others have agreed). Even if the vendor does everything in its power to make it right, I can understand why some may have trouble just letting the bad experience go, which can be especially difficult when the negative experience is still "fresh" in their minds. However, one must maintain a level of objectivity when describing their experience on a public forum such as this, even if that means taking a step back to gain a measure of objectivity.

To make a long story short (too late), I have learned much about WF from this posting and have added it to the knowledge collected from previous postings, as I have done with other vendors discussed on this forum.

Thanks!
1.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IronMikey, I''ll be looking for your post!

IronMikey

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 3:16:14 AM
Author: claudinam

Late this summer...stay tuned!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 3:15:36 PM

Date: 4/17/2007 3:16:14 AM
Author: claudinam

Late this summer...stay tuned!
Oooh I will stay tuned too!
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 1:56:57 AM
Author: Richard Sherwood
Wow. 6229 views.

A positive report gets maybe a dozen or so.

Says something about human nature, eh?
Thank you richard, that is exactly the point I was trying to make earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results