shape
carat
color
clarity

Comparison help!

Wholovesskunks

Shiny_Rock
So, let me preface this with the fact that I'm totally not an expert..... And I am not a fan of princess cuts by nature.....BUT I loved the Whiteflash stone so much I had to post. It is gorgeous! Whether it's better than the JA I can't say but it totally speaks to me- I love love love the cut on it! :)

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both are well cut princess cuts. ASETs on both of them show lots of green and red which is a good thing. But for the price (and upgrade policy), the Whiteflash stone anyday!

bkw

Rough_Rock
Both are well cut princess cuts. ASETs on both of them show lots of green and red which is a good thing. But for the price (and upgrade policy), the Whiteflash stone anyday!

Thanks! Should have said that they're the same price - both $9,240. What's the difference on the upgrade policy?

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
JA requires you spend double the price. WF, full cost is creditable against any stone that costs more (even if it only costs $1 more).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely the Whiteflash stone! It is considered a Branded Super Ideal ACA stone.

They're both well cut but the JA stone doesnt carry quite the pedigree or the trade up policy the WF stone has.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for WF predominantly because of their upgrade policy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results