shape
carat
color
clarity

Come meet my new friend

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Chrono.

I have a question tho. I read online that tourmaline are not supposed to be clean by ultrasonic machine. So, any idea what is the best way to clean my ring?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A nice quick dunk in a gentle jeweller's cleaning solution (with a bit of soft baby toothbrush cleaning) aka non ammonia based or warm soapy water, then rinse and pat dry.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Chrono|1317221871|3027800 said:
A nice quick dunk in a gentle jeweller's cleaning solution (with a bit of soft baby toothbrush cleaning) aka non ammonia based or warm soapy water, then rinse and pat dry.

Chrono, thanks once again!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or, you can give it a quick bath in rubbing/denatured alcohol, and wipe it with a gem cleaning cloth.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That ring is so gorgeous!!!! Congrats :) soft baby toothbrush and warm sopay water cleans up rings very well :)

T

talamasca

Don't know how I missed the up-date, but your ring is beautiful and large!!! :love:

Your wedding video is great and it looked pretty perfect to me - thanks for sharing :appl:

Slightly off topic - but I love your long haired dachshund :love:

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
talamasca|1317310619|3028740 said:
Don't know how I missed the up-date, but your ring is beautiful and large!!! :love:

Your wedding video is great and it looked pretty perfect to me - thanks for sharing :appl:

Slightly off topic - but I love your long haired dachshund :love:

Thank you, Talamasca! The production house did a great job, they only keep the perfect parts in the video. And wow, how can you tell it's a longhair dachshund by just seeing the head?

I love my ring so much, I have contacted Lloyd to cut me a pair of tourmaline for a pair of earring. Waiting for his response tho.

ideal5555

Rough_Rock
congrats on everything!!! your wedding, your stunning ring and all!! :)

simply gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results