shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
next is a saphfire and diamond ring. bad picture i know, but in the center is the diamond. it''s like a big bow sitting on top of your finger. it''s set in 14k YG.

sappydiam.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my blue topaz heart-shaped earrings and 3-stone ring...

BlueTopSet.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow that is a funky ring! I love it! How often do you wear it? Do you get a ton a questions when you do?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Cool topaz...... I am hunting for one this week...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2005 2:12:47 AM
Author: Matatora
Jcrow that is a funky ring! I love it! How often do you wear it? Do you get a ton a questions when you do?

which one? they are all a little unusual...

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I thought I'd add my new ruby-red spinel. Lots more pics can be found here.
1.gif

spinele-ring.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to add my "revamped" marquise ring with a new orange-red sapphire centre...

Newsappphire.JPG

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! i really like that orange-red sapphire! the ring just ''pops'' in a way it didn''t with the aqua.

peace, movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!

36.gif
30.gif
35.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
This isn''t an E-ring...just a ring I bought at a Ross a few years ago before going on a vacation. Not top quality, but it was inexpensive and a little treat. It''s tanzanite with a some diamonds sprinkled in.

JellyTanzRingWeb1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks lovely on your finger, jelly!

peace, movie zombie

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I was fooling around with the camera today, and took some more ring pics. These rings I wear as RHR''s, but some of them would look really good as erings, IMO. First up, the sapphires...

a.sapphires.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Next rubies

a.rubies.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
next are the garnets

a.garnets.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
blue topaz...the one on the bottom I have actually worn in my ring guards and it looks smashing!

a.bluetopaz.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
my pretty pretty yellow!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY YUMMY TOPAZ... thank you for sharing your lovelys!!!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
oops! The yellow didn''t show up...one more time...

a.yellow.JPG

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I love those topaz rings, especially the round one. What''s the yellow stone? Sapphire?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What is the yellow stone SuziQ? It reminds me of this one I have saved in my favorites.

Also, I have the same ruby cluster ring (top one pictured) that my parents gave me when I was a senior in high school (1982).
1.gif

ttpavex01.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
The yellow is a diamond. I got MY ruby ring in 1982, as well! It was one of the first rings I ever bought for myself.

Two of my kids have topaz as their birthstone, and the third is aquamarine. I'm not partial to aqua's, so I wear the blue topaz in honor of my kids.

September is the month we were married, hence the sapphires. My birthstone is garnet. I just like rubies.
2.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Great looking collection susiQ. Do you know the stats on the yellow diamond? The setting is really interesting, in a very good way.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know the stats on the yellow diamond. I actually bought it in a mall store...lol. The total carat weight of the ring is over 1 carat, and that includes the pave stones. The setting looks to be kind of a hybrid of channel setting and bezel setting. I''m not sure what it''s called. I''ve tried to find out if there is a name for it, but haven''t found it. The diamond is very spready and not very deep at all. I''m assuming it isn''t the best cut, but it''s totally eye clean and sparkles really well. I had my eye on it for a while, just because it had such an unique look. I debated for a long time between that ring and a hot tub...the ring won.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
suziq,
such beautiful rings you have!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2005 10:30:22 PM
Author: msflutter
suziq,
such beautiful rings you have!
Thank you! I have more. One of these days I'll get around to taking pictures of my sterling silver rings and post them somewhere, too. I also have a few nice costume pieces.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my new ruby e-ring! i am going to try to take better pictures...will post when i get them!

goodboxpic1.jpg

triphane

Rough_Rock
How about this for eye candy? Designed and created by Eddie Two Moons of New Mexico. http://www.eddie2moons.com/index.html With all American gemstones!

Skins
Starting at the top of the necklace, the clasp, and going down:

1) The medicine wheel clasp is platinum and 18 karat gold. The colors symbolize the unity of all people in the way The Creator expects.

2) Platinum chain represents the similarities that bind Native and all people of creation.

3) The yellow gold Apache Burden Basket represents the many attributes of the Apache way, the red enamel represents the “ Red Road”.

4) The yellow gold Hopi Sun Symbols represent acknowledgement of the Creator''s wish for all living things to flourish.

5) The yellow gold and chrome pyrope garnet circle symbolize the Apache Shooting Star beliefs: when you see a shooting star an Apache is born, when a child is born life, begins with the Circle of Family. The Circle represents Creation, Respect, Tradition, and Harmony.

6) The yellow gold lighting bolts represent the Omaha Thunder Society Clan. This Clan encourages heroic spirit among its people and. keeps alive the memory of historical and heroic acts.

7) The 18.45, carat modified trillion cut rubelite tourmaline honors the Southern California Pala Mine and is one of the best examples of United States mined and cut tourmaline.

8) The yellow gold Navajo Squash Blossom represents the Navajo''s contribution to Native American jewelry design. It was this design that first made Native American jewelry popular.

9) The yellow gold Zuni Clusters represent the Zuni''s respect for the Beauty of Nature and our direct relationship to all living things.

10) The yellow gold inner bezel contains four sections of four stones each. They are peridot and garnet alternating and represent the Four Directions, the Four Seasons, the Four Grandparents, and the Four Stages of Life.

11) The Comanche Morning Star consists of four trillion cut and one princess cut peridots. The Morning Star is reminder to thank The Creator for another day of life.

12) The Checker board briolette peridot gemstones represent when Mother Earth opens herself to us and gives us her gifts from within. In this case, the San Carlos mines.

www.sandiegomining.us

skin.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somehow, because this thread was in bold letters and at the top of the "Colored Stones" forum, I skipped it. I just saw that it was started in June, 2005. That isn't all that long ago (just over 4 months), but it is a substantial amount of time for someone who reads Pricescope every day that she possibly can!

I think that sometimes a thread being at the top and in bold makes me (subconsciously) assume that there is nothing new in it. It looks like official advice to me. That sounds crazy, but why would I search out obscure threads and skip this one?

I had no idea two of my rings were pictured here (thank you, Mine, for including them). I had also never seen many of the heart-stoppingly beautiful pieces in this thread.

I had planned to say how much I loved DiaDiva's aquamarine and diamond ring, but before I got to the end of the 208 postings, she had changed it to an orange-red sapphire! (That is exquisite and far flashier, but I still love the way that aquamrine looked!)

This really is a thread no colored gem lover should miss! I am going to have to go back over it now that it has come to my attention!

Deb ;-)

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this thread too! How wonderful.

I'd like to add a few of items from my modest collection if I may:

a recent purchase, 3ct tanzanite & diamonds
tanzonhand2.jpg

and my Ceylon sapphire and diamond cluster
25thannivring.jpg

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Ruby

31078.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results