color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you SDL!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen, it is sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. I agree with Michelle, love the cut. Do you wear it a lot??? I know I would.
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Linda!! Um, I'm wearing it more, I'm still kinda in the pampering phase. lol It's funny, I've had this ring since I was 15, and it has seen some wear and tear, and I never thought a thing of it, til now. You'd think it was the Hope diamond, I am so careful, and fearful of something happening to it. It's just so much more precious now, but I'm getting there.
5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I meant this stone, not this ring! lol

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here are my black/australian (I don''t know which is right- i''ve heard them both)opal earings that my husband bought for me on our honeymoon. I love the colors!

Caboer12008.JPG

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 7:06:33 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Here are my black/australian (I don''t know which is right- i''ve heard them both)opal earings that my husband bought for me on our honeymoon. I love the colors!
Are they from Australia? If so, then they are Aussie opals with a black base. I like the colour play too.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tuckins, I love your Opal earrings. They are gorgeous.

linda

forensics1

Rough_Rock
Hi all. Brand new here. Been a reader, but never a poster.

Can i ask for opinions please? I would like to have a gemstone ring made for my gf as an enegagement ring. I recently baught a 3.18ct light green amethyst pear cut (loose), a sky blue cushion cut sapphire 2.72 ct (loose) - both of TOP TOP quality and natural stones.

She wants a halo setting which is perfect - but she loves both stones SO SO much and really doesn''t want a diamond - which one would look better in a diamond halo setting as an e-ring? Whichever one I don''t use I will have sent into a piece of jewelry.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi forensics,

Could you do us a favor, and start a new thread in here, just copy and paste this post if you''d like. This thread is really just for posting pics of rings, you''ll get much more help with a new thread.
1.gif

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 2:39:15 PM
Author: Babyblue033
My new baby
30.gif

newring02.jpg

Oh my god, stunning! Stats, maybe?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 2:39:15 PM
My new baby
30.gif

newring02.jpg
Oh yummmmmmm!!!! Perfect!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you. I''m totally in love with this ring and cannot stop staring at it
2.gif

It''s a 2.56 ct Umbalite Garnet, from a cutter I''m not allowed to talk about here. It''s got chunky facets that gives off amazing sparkle with really rich color.

Here is Original Thread with a few more pictures.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Babyblue, your garnet is fab. I love the setting too. Please post more pictures in SMTR! Why couldn''t you talk about the cutter? Just wondering because I am completely in the dark on that one.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/29/2008 4:24:04 PM
Author: akmiss
Babyblue, your garnet is fab. I love the setting too. Please post more pictures in SMTR! Why couldn''t you talk about the cutter? Just wondering because I am completely in the dark on that one.
Thank you
1.gif
I had no idea about the cutter either, but apparently he has been banned from the forum so we''re not allowed to mention his name. Really confused me at first too. Regardless, the stone is absolutely stunning and I''m so very hapy with it!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Rose gold ring with 3mm white sapphire.

RG%20Saph%20Ring%20(1).jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted these in SMTR a while ago, but I thought I would add them here, too.
rpeom.jpg
3s3.jpg
3wr.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry - Looks like I messed up the size of the page.

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 10:42:49 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 6/27/2008 10:29:38 PM

Aww thank you. I''m totally in love with this ring and cannot stop staring at it
2.gif

It''s a 2.56 ct Umbalite Garnet, from a cutter I''m not allowed to talk about here. It''s got chunky facets that gives off amazing sparkle with really rich color.

Here is Original Thread with a few more pictures.

The original thread doesn''t work.
7.gif
Here''s the link to BabyBlue''s original thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-just-bought-this-garnet-what-do-you-think.87726/

Scrumptious ring!

conniek

Rough_Rock
Where did you buy this stunning mandarin? I ordered one from a Thai dealer and it is very pretty and am having it set now with two spessartites and
diamonds. This mandarin beats most I''ve seen by far.
Connie
36.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you don't mind me posting here but I am sooooooooo proud of this ring. It truly takes my breath away. This is a 3.06ct natural earth mined Alexandrite (certified) set with .44ct of VS1 F/G diamonds. The colour change of the Alexandrite is phenomenal and the best I've ever seen. To make things even better it's totally eye clean!
emlove.gif

This is in incandescent light:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In cool daylight. In real life this looks more green than the photo shows but it''s incredibly difficult to photograph Alexandrites accurately!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you SanDiegoLady.

I have to say that finding this forum and the fantastic photos of everybody''s rings is a joy! I''m like a kid pressed up against the shop front of a jeweller''s window wondering what to buy! Thank you to everybody for sharing your wonderful pieces.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Golly, Loving, that is one impressive Alex! I wish I could see it in real life, it must be amazing to watch it change color.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a cool stone, and beautiful ring Loving!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great Alexandrite! I''ve never seen a pear shaped one before.
36.gif

Joan

Rough_Rock
I think this is the most beautiful ring I''ve ever seen! I love Pads! Yum!

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Hi,I''m new here,and I just want to share pic of my old,but always lovely,baby.
Oval aquamarine in 18k white gold setting;I don''t know the carat weight,but I think is about 1,5 ct.My husband give it to me for our first christmas,after dating for only a month.

asupring.JPG

Asu

Shiny_Rock
another view

asuset.JPG

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!eheh,convince my husband to buy the band was hard because in Italy is not very widespread (I hope it is wrote correct,dictionary not helped me much with this word
39.gif
)tradition of giving a ring for the anniversary,but it worth it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results