shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

Okay its months and months later but YOWZA Neptune! That is a gorgeous alternative to diamond engagement ring (Ithat was thread?) Such a beautiful green ❣

Thank you for your kind words. Magic of CS is real!

Lordy!!! How big is that spinel???? That color...the setting....the cutting...and the SIZE. How do yo not bump into things as you're walking around? I would be staring at my finger all day long!

Thank you for the reminder, I will make sure to pay attention next time wearing it. hehe. It's a bit over 2.5 ct.

My new ring from David Klass arrived today. I'm smitten! Center is a Vietnamese spinel.

IMG_8833.jpeg

These are beautiful, @newtojewels !!! Nice to see them altogether!

Thank you! I feel very fortunate to have amassed this little collection. The emerald, opal, and Paraiba rings were all LT purchases from PSers and I only heard about the vendors for the others because of PS. My tastes have definitely been shaped by all of my years of lurking here!

Any ideas what this stone may be?20240904_171210.jpg

My new ring from David Klass arrived today. I'm smitten! Center is a Vietnamese spinel.

IMG_8833.jpeg

Wow! So beautiful. And that setting is so intricate and unique. I follow David klass on Instagram--- his stuff is always AMAZING.

Fantastic! Perfect shot of some truly incredible rings. And taking the pic next to the purple/violet-ish flowers was an inspired choice. Bravo!

Spinel and diamonds

2426.jpg

Love it! I just saw this ring the other day on another thread--- so that IS a spinel. So nice! It looks exactly like a high grade Ruby (no wonder spinel used to be mistaken for Ruby back in the day). Dazzling! And the gold of the Ring is so rich. Is that 18k?

I'll be brave and post my target ring with (most likely) synthetic rubies, European cut center and mine cut halo from early 20th century. It's original and well loved. I recently had it sized.

20241006_094719.jpg20241006_094720.jpg20241006_094710.jpg

Love it! I just saw this ring the other day on another thread--- so that IS a spinel. So nice! It looks exactly like a high grade Ruby (no wonder spinel used to be mistaken for Ruby back in the day). Dazzling! And the gold of the Ring is so rich. Is that 18k?

Spinel, yes. 18k, yes. Thank you so much!

6×4mm pinkish-red Mogok ruby ring (the Ruby is courtesy of the always excellent Yvonne at Cecilia Ray designs). The ring is on MY hairy finger in this picture--- this is a Christmas present for my fiance.

IMG_20241011_143632173.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics