shape
carat
color
clarity

Color Shift Sapphire, FINALLY Set

iLander

Ideal_Rock
colorluvr|1345746362|3256035 said:
Congratulations! Very pretty ring and I love the color when it is at its most "purple". I'd love a true purple sapphire someday. :appl: :appl:

I had a shifter (blue/purple) stone and I loved it in some lighting, but it others it was too dark - yours is much brighter!!!!!

Color shifters are so hard to find, I know what you mean, colorluvr. I returned about 5 of them, many were dark or just muddy! Like you, I felt regular blue sapphire was just too ordinary. Good luck on your true purple, I'm sure you'll find it some day.

@ Catmom and Kismet; Thank you, I appreciate it!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words! :wavey:

Finally got the ring for Christmas, and finally a decent shot of the color shift, so I thought I'd post it.

The shift is most obvious in a room with nothing but incandescent bulbs.

_2661.jpg

_2662.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!! The big reveal!! Love the shift :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Haha! I get to be the first to tell you how GORGEOUS it looks on your personal little paw, iLander! We thought maybe you'd died & gone to heaven with it on your finger -- have been waiting impatiently for hand pics. LOVE it. In your last photos I really see what you mean about the diamonds, stunning. The color shift is absolutely wonderful. Yow, is all I can say. :appl: :appl: Can you bear to take your eyes off it yet?

--- Laurie

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally! Did you rabidly grab it out of DH's hands on Christmas morning? It is really lovely. I love the pointy diamond halo - I'm sure its a sparklefest!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's got a lovely shift iLander! Very pretty!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! Worth the wait!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh iLander it's simply and utterly gorgeous. Honestly, it's beyond beautiful and I am incredibly jealous. =)

You know I adore colour changers and this is just the sort of stone/ring that makes my heart skip a beat. You are incredibly lucky. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Please can I beg for a few more photos??????

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. I love color shift and color change gems.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD|1356736590|3341798 said:
Oh iLander it's simply and utterly gorgeous. Honestly, it's beyond beautiful and I am incredibly jealous. =)

You know I adore colour changers and this is just the sort of stone/ring that makes my heart skip a beat. You are incredibly lucky. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Please can I beg for a few more photos??????

+1 :bigsmile:

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
This is lovely ;A; Love the color shift too! I third the sentiment of more pics :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only is the shift obvious, but both colours are beautiful too. Add that fantabulous setting and you've got an eye popping ring on your finger. Simply splendid! More pictures, please.

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
iLander, that is gorgeous! I have been really impressed by the rings setting by ID as well!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so bright, and I love the shift of color! Beautiful ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally!!! It is so gorgeous!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results