shape
carat
color
clarity

Color dilemma now..

qui499kyl

Shiny_Rock
I am really panicking about the H color now. I have been reading online on the "weddingbee" forums and I feel like a lot of those women talk about how they can see H color. I'm worried her ring will look yellow :( I know I can send it back if I need to, but I hate delaying this whole thing even more.. Anyone else have pictures of H I can see?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STOP. YOU ARE DONE.M YOU DID EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE THE BEST CHOICE POSSIBLE. NOW JUST WAIT AND SEE.

Go workout or something to get your mind off this. :lol:

qui499kyl

Shiny_Rock
I know!!! It's killing me, no clue why I'm losing it over this. I just know it's a huge deal to her...

Shellcm

Shiny_Rock
I wonder how poor the lab or cut is for those diamonds where they can see colour in their H diamonds...

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
qui499kyl|1450807271|3964860 said:
I know!!! It's killing me, no clue why I'm losing it over this. I just know it's a huge deal to her...
I think you may be making it a bigger deal. Did she say the original was too yellow?

For all you know she might not even notice the size increase and just comment on why you changed the setting. :o

oner1

Rough_Rock
qui499kyl|1450806002|3964842 said:
I am really panicking about the H color now. I have been reading online on the "weddingbee" forums and I feel like a lot of those women talk about how they can see H color. I'm worried her ring will look yellow :( I know I can send it back if I need to, but I hate delaying this whole thing even more.. Anyone else have pictures of H I can see?

Wedding bee forum ladies tend to complain a lot so I wouldn't worry. Here is my H colored 0.92ctw. No yellow.

img_10208.jpg

img_10209.jpg

img_10210.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results