clarity

CIA: Russia helped Trump. TOP Reps calling for investigation

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: CIA: Russia helped Trump. TOP Reps calling for investiga

Elliot86|1483063429|4110564 said:
Calliecake|1482783583|4109688 said:
For someone who repeatedly states they did not vote for Trump, I am having a hard time understanding why you are constantly defending him. You certainly seem very passionate when it comes to defending Trump and Trump supporters for someone who didn't vote for him and doesn't agree with what he ran his campaign on. From what I have seen here the Clinton supporters and the Trump supporters have had no problem voicing their opinions.

I think a lot of people who voted for him still deny doing so because they want to spout off their true feelings but take none of the accountability when the shit hits the fan.

Has even one PS member confessed to voting for Trump?
I don't think so.
Before the election Hey Joe said he would, but he's vanished.

Shouldn't nearly half here fess up to voting for the winner? ... I say nearly half since Clinton got 2.5 million more votes.

Their silence speaks volumes.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1483064470|4110568 said:
For someone who repeatedly states they did not vote for Trump, I am having a hard time understanding why you are constantly defending him. You certainly seem very passionate when it comes to defending Trump and Trump supporters for someone who didn't vote for him and doesn't agree with what he ran his campaign on. From what I have seen here the Clinton supporters and the Trump supporters have had no problem voicing their opinions.

I think a lot of people who voted for him still deny doing so because they want to spout off their true feelings but take none of the accountability when the shit hits the fan.

I don't think so.

Shouldn't nearly half here fess up to voting for the winner? ... I say nearly half since Clinton got 2.5 million more votes.

Why should they? ...he/she don't wanna be crucified by the PS liberals... :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1483065265|4110573 said:
kenny|1483064470|4110568 said:

I don't think so.

Why should they? ...he/she don't wanna be crucified by the PS liberals... :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire, The getting crucified by the PS liberals comments are getting old. People were having discussions on opposing views. No one was being crucified. Comments were heated on both sides from time to time. I would rather people be honest with how they feel.
Wouldn't you?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Umm I do believe that JoCoJenn did state since she was in a swing state, NC, that she did vote for him. And I have said that if I lived in a state like her where I did not know that he would carry the state without my vote I would have voted for him. No one that I recall is hiding from anyone here. You all are not that scary. :D

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for making me laugh Red!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1483070044|4110601 said:
Dancing Fire, The getting crucified by the PS liberals comments are getting old. People were having discussions on opposing views. No one was being crucified. Comments were heated on both sides from time to time. I would rather people be honest with how they feel.
Wouldn't you?
Yes, let me speak with your dad... :wink2:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

Matata|1483114891|4110745 said:
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/did-russia-tamper-with-the-2016-election-bitter-debate-likely-to-rage-on/
From a liberal leaning tech site that is well respected world wide:
"Talk about disappointments. The US government's much-anticipated analysis of Russian-sponsored hacking operations provides almost none of the promised evidence linking them to breaches that the Obama administration claims were orchestrated in an attempt to interfere with the 2016 presidential election."

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Karl_K|1483156033|4110965 said:
Matata|1483114891|4110745 said:
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/did-russia-tamper-with-the-2016-election-bitter-debate-likely-to-rage-on/
From a liberal leaning tech site that is well respected world wide:
"Talk about disappointments. The US government's much-anticipated analysis of Russian-sponsored hacking operations provides almost none of the promised evidence linking them to breaches that the Obama administration claims were orchestrated in an attempt to interfere with the 2016 presidential election."

Nothing in this article by Ars proves that the Russians didn't do it. Based on the facts presented it is quite reasonable to believe the Russians did it. That is my interpretation of all that I have read, your mileage may vary... you may want to believe that the Russians didn't to this and i may want to believe they did do it both based on our political affiliations.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

Tekate|1483234306|4111228 said:
Nothing in this article by Ars proves that the Russians didn't do it. Based on the facts presented it is quite reasonable to believe the Russians did it. That is my interpretation of all that I have read, your mileage may vary... you may want to believe that the Russians didn't to this and i may want to believe they did do it both based on our political affiliations.
Nothing the government released proves that they did.
It is very light on facts and full of conjecture.
It is little more than what the company hired by the dnc released.
I said it was not a compelling case then and it is the same today.
When the government says they are going to release evidence I expect them to release compelling evidence, which they failed to do so.
At this point it is just more fake news out of Washington DC.
I don't know if they did or didn't and it has nothing to do with political affiliation, it has to do with evidence.

What do I believe? I believe it has not been proven to me that they did.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Karl_K|1483239532|4111241 said:
Tekate|1483234306|4111228 said:
Nothing the government released proves that they did.
It is very light on facts and full of conjecture.
It is little more than what the company hired by the dnc released.
I said it was not a compelling case then and it is the same today.
When the government says they are going to release evidence I expect them to release compelling evidence, which they failed to do so.
At this point it is just more fake news out of Washington DC.
I don't know if they did or didn't and it has nothing to do with political affiliation, it has to do with evidence.

What do I believe? I believe it has not been proven to me that they did.

Proof to me: Obama kicked out Russians, brought it to national attention, released information that is pertinent. As a coder, I don't need to read the code. I am not and don't plan to work for the US government but I can follow the information. If Obama and the CIA and FBI is wrong then Putin should prove it. I'm not involved in espionage nor plan to be but I don't think Obama would put what he and the government agencies that support him unless he was SURE.

You may need the code and the nitty gritty, but for me, I believe some things need to be kept away from the public. I find it highly compelling that the Russians hacked the DNC and passed along info to Wikileaks covertly and they released it. Your mileage can vary. I find it compelling and most of the people I know in the software business too find it compelling. I believe it and want our country under Obama or Trump to keep some things secret.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results