shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas PS Bling 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 3:03:23 PM
Author: Dani

Date: 12/26/2007 2:57:02 PM
Author: Mara
Spark those are fab! Do you mind saying around what you paid for them? I am still thinking about diamond hoops...but I don''t know that I''d actually wear them. I am so bad about buying things that I think are awesome then not wearing them. So trying to keep things simple. But I wear plain white gold ones all the time. Mmmmm.

Those are really pretty, Sparkle!!! Are you getting the ones on the left or right- just curious!!! I think I need a pair of those *immediately*!!!!!
2.gif
Thanks Dani! I love them! Please do get a pair!!
36.gif

I think I got the ones on the right. They are either 1.5 or 2 ctw. I was looking at three pairs - small, medium and large. I started looking at the smallest ones and then made the mistake of trying on the middle and then the large ones and then, of course, only the large ones would do.
26.gif
25.gif
18.gif

Get some!
31.gif
I find myself just staring at them and admiring the fun inside out design. So much more fun than the traditional diamond hoop.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say how beautiful all the christmas bling is!
10.gif

I didn''t get any sparklies, just alot of baby stuff since we''re going in on the 3rd to have our little girl
9.gif
-

Everyone enjoy those jewels & happy new year!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the holiday bling on here is blinding! What gorgeous pieces everyone received!
30.gif

I got an unexpected sparkly surprise from my sweetie for Christmas. He purchased this beautiful diamond and pearl pendant for me and stuck it in my stocking. It''s so sparkly in person, and lays on my neck just below the hollow of my throat.

eqxmaspendant07b.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
eqxmaspendant07a.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Spark - I was just looking at those earrings last night. SOOOO nice! I can''t wait to see a photo of them!!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 4:27:44 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
OMG Spark - I was just looking at those earrings last night. SOOOO nice! I can''t wait to see a photo of them!!
36.gif
Thanks Lady A! I will get them up as soon as possible.
27.gif

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple more pictures of my "Christmas Bling." These are actually shots of my new 20th Anniversary ring and eternity band getting acquainted with my old e-ring diamond that my sweet husband had made into a pendant for me for Christmas.

New Meets Old 1.JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Another picture of the meet & greet. I was happy the sun was out to take some pictures, but the wind was blowing like crazy and it was pretty cold. Still, I was obsessed enough to spend about 20 minutes outside with my camera in my obsessive quest to take good pictures of my diamonds!
20.gif

New Meets Old 5.JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 2:49:47 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Hi everyone! I see Santa has been good to you... Beautiful presents!
30.gif
3.gif

I got some lovely inside out diamond hoops by Precision Set! They are gorgeous!

I don''t have any pics yet, however, Precision Set has pics on their website ... Here''s the link if you would like to see.
9.gif
Pics to follow!
Those are fun and gorgeous! Hmm...now my wheels are turning!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 12:58:41 AM
Author: Beacon
sorry for the huge photo!
6.gif
7.gif
Oh my! Just yummy! (insert deep heavy sigh here) I am totally in love with this set!
30.gif
30.gif

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Happy Holidays Everyone.
face23.gif

I''m not sure if I should''ve posted this in the colored stones section or not... but here''s my new Christmas Bling
emgift.gif

dy05.jpg

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Skippy, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your brooch
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, San Diego lady.

Sparkalicious those hoops are gorgeous. I can’t wait to see real pictures of them.

Harleigh, what is the 3 piece set you want to buy? I will probably be new bling free until the end of May. We usually just go out to dinner on Valentine’s Day.

FD21Bride, congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your little girl.

AggieTexan, your diamonds are awesome and sparkle great in the Sun.

Justme1, congratulations on your Christmas bling. Is that topaz?

I’ll look forward to seeing more great photos.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s my Christmas bling from FI-.33 tcw H SI1 RBs in 4 prong basket settings.

hh earring in box 3.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
another in box pic

earrings in box 2.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
requisite ear shot.

hh ear shot 1.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 8:44:32 PM
Author: marcyc
Thanks, San Diego lady.

Sparkalicious those hoops are gorgeous. I can’t wait to see real pictures of them.

Harleigh, what is the 3 piece set you want to buy? I will probably be new bling free until the end of May. We usually just go out to dinner on Valentine’s Day.

FD21Bride, congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your little girl.

AggieTexan, your diamonds are awesome and sparkle great in the Sun.

Justme1, congratulations on your Christmas bling. Is that topaz?

I’ll look forward to seeing more great photos.
Hi marcy,

Thanks for asking...I was looking at a green amethyst and diamond necklace, earrings and ring I found awhile back after someone here posted about green amethysts. The color matches the guys'' shirts for the wedding almost perfectly, so I thought it might go well as a wedding set. I was thinking one piece for Christmas, one for Valentine''s Day, and the last for my birthday in July before we take the plunge on 7/22/08. Obviously, FI didn''t think I needed it as I didn''t get anything remotely resembling jewelry for Christmas...in fact, I got tools and other silly stuff, so I was a bit disappointed!

I haven''t decided if I''m going to buy one of the pieces yet, or not...I''m still not feeling that great, so don''t want to pull the trigger just because I''m feeling down in the dumps and not able to do much but play on the computer these days!
9.gif
I''ll definitely keep you posted if I do make a purchase, though!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hudson Hawk, congratulations on the pretty diamond studs. They look great on you.

Harleigh, I am very in to color coordinating jewelry with clothes so if the green amethyst matches the guy’s shirts at your wedding; that sounds like a perfect excuse to me. I hope you feel better soon.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
You are such a sweet enabler, marcy! I''ll be sure to use your powers of persuasion when I try to convince FI that I just HAD to have them!
9.gif
(I DID tell him I planned to try to get all of the pieces between now and the wedding, so I suppose he can''t say he wasn''t warned!)
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harleigh, I am glad to help you get the necessary things you need for your wedding.
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful gifts received by all!!! Beacon, your set is drop dead gorgeous! And Skippy, I LOVE your brooch!! And Mara, hard to argue with a bezel-set pendant! FABULOUS!!

I''m a bit "practical" with my bling this holiday... with my wedding set on my left hand, my banged up Fossil was looking a little shabby. My DH indulged me a bit... it''s no Rolex, but I love my new Citizen Eco-Drive Lucca, and yes, those ARE diamonds! And no batteries, ever! woo hoo!!

I don''t have a wrist shot yet because I need an additional link, but Citizen gives you the links for FREE.
36.gif

fullsize1.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Ooohhh, Summer, I love it! My brother and I bought my mom the same one!

I have two eco-drives and my parents both have a few each...we love them!

In fact, a new eco-drive was my engagement gift to FI in July, too!

Yours is just lovely...can''t wait to see it on you! Congratulations!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harleigh!! It''s sitting here in front of me sparkling at me! So cool that you got the same one for your mom! My mom really liked it too, and my dad thought the eco-drive thing was especially cool. And I feel so special to have sparklies to put on my wrist that still fit our budget!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You guys have so much beautiful Christmas bling! I wanted to add a picture of my new Christmas watch. It is a midsize Rolex Datejust in stainless steel with an oyster bracelet, smooth bezel, white hour markers, and a fabulous pink dial. I wanted a casual everyday watch with a dial that I could actually read and believe it or not NO DIAMONDS! I absolutely love this watch!!!

pinkRolex.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great watches, Summer and Sundial!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Merry belated Christmas, everyone! My boyfriend got me a lovely aquamarine (my birthstone) and diamond ring--I just love it! I am not sure when I will be able to post pictures, but I hope it will be soon! It is just so pretty and elegant, I want to show you all!
9.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the Whiteflash pendant I gave my daughter. She loves it! For a .25 ct diamond, it sure does sparkle! I don''t have any close-up shots, but this picture shows how beautiful the pendant looks on her.

random 014.jpg

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a martini and it sits perfectly on her neck!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you marcyc and SDL! I am finding that the copper pink color of the watch dial goes with just about everything.

Marcy you received some pretty gorgeous goodies yourself. I adore that green sapphire ring!!!

And Tulip (my fellow pink sapphire lover) that pendant looks fantastic on your daughter. What a wonderful gift!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results