shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas PS Bling 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
So it''s a few days early, but figured I''d toss this out there since I''m sure many PS''ers will be getting a ton of beautiful Xmas bling this year...with pictures for all of us to drool over and live vicariously through.

Does anyone know what they ARE getting and if so do you have pictures??? Pony them up people!
31.gif

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
I already posted mine but here it is again
2.gif
oh....and I do have something else on the way but you all will have to wait.....it''s blingy and sparkly
9.gif

kmasscherhalo999.jpg

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I kinda dropped the ball on my Holiday bling, and just ordered it today from WF. It''ll arrive the first week of January.

Until then, the only HUGS i''m gonna get will be from DH.
31.gif

Can''t wait to see pics and hear about everyone''s Holiday bling!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 5:44:05 PM
Author: dolphingirl22
I already posted mine but here it is again
2.gif
oh....and I do have something else on the way but you all will have to wait.....it''s blingy and sparkly
9.gif
it''s gorgeous!

''fess up about the "something else on the way"! any hints??

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Hmm...We upgraded my e-ring for our 20th last month, but I actually got the ring in August since we wanted to avoid the Christmas madness. I thought I would get an eternity band to go with the ring for Christmas, but that''s what I got on our actual anniversary. For Christmas, I have no clue! I hope whatever it is it sparkles and shines!
30.gif

samii

Rough_Rock
My gorgeous boyfriend got me the 1.5 carat shared prong bangle from Whiteflash - photos to come after Christmas day :)

jo_c

Rough_Rock

I''ll add mine here, since I am REALLY hoping to get mine for Christmas. It is officially for our anniversary in March, but he couldnt make me wait that long, could he?

23.gif

Jo

ring_1219-3.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
A .41ct AGS 0 round WG bezel pendant!

I''ve worn it all week, and don''t have a US yet (which I suspect I''ll be getting for X-Mas), so I''ll post pics when it''s all nice and clean.
9.gif

jo_c

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 6:47:51 PM
Author: EBree
A .41ct AGS 0 round WG bezel pendant!

I''ve worn it all week, and don''t have a US yet (which I suspect I''ll be getting for X-Mas), so I''ll post pics when it''s all nice and clean.
9.gif

Oh pretty! I would love to see pics. I love the bezel look! Congrats. I believe the US will be on my list after xmas too...

Jo

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jo, that ring, - it''s STUNNING!

I have put in a request for WF earring jackets ala Ms. Mara, the WF DBTY necklace, as well as a martini pendant.

I doubt I will get any of it as I just got the couch I wanted for our media room, so I''m just in here to also live vicariously through you lucky ladies!

jo_c

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 6:20:46 PM
Author: samii
My gorgeous boyfriend got me the 1.5 carat shared prong bangle from Whiteflash - photos to come after Christmas day :)
Ooohhhh... That sounds wonderful. Merry Christmas!

Jo

jo_c

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 6:56:24 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Jo, that ring, - it''s STUNNING!

I have put in a request for WF earring jackets ala Ms. Mara, the WF DBTY necklace, as well as a martini pendant.

I doubt I will get any of it as I just got the couch I wanted for our media room, so I''m just in here to also live vicariously through you lucky ladies!
Thanks so much. It is enjoying its first day here on my finger, but Im sure when hubby gets home, its back in the box
39.gif

Best of luck with the WF requests...ya never know! Congrats on the couch.

Jo

E B

Ideal_Rock
jo_c,

It goes with everything. Jeans, nice pants, a dress, PJs. I LOVE it.

p.s. your band is GORGEOUS!
30.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I am getting this, just waiting for Ritani to finish sizing it. The wait is killing me.

5379488.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
oophs, wrong picture, here is the ring. I also got that pendant to go with it though.
21.gif

ritani sapphire.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I already posted this, but here it is again!

It's our first Christmas as a married couple, and I'm soooo happy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

3836a.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I also got this last month, RC cosmopolitan pendant.

2557145_edited.jpg

jo_c

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 7:15:32 PM
Author: coatimundi
I already posted this, but here it is again!

It''s our first Christmas as a married couple, and I''m soooo happy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Holy smokes! "Dear Santa: Can I have one of these too?" Is that an oval?
30.gif
30.gif

And these sapphires are amazing gals!!!
I would love to have any or ALL of these under my tree next week!!!

Jo

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dolphingirl, that is GORGEOUS! I''m jealous, I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
asschers!

For Christmas I''m getting my e-ring upgraded!
36.gif
I originally had a .93ct EC sapphire solitaire, and we are getting two .47ct D-E colour EC diamonds added to make it a three stone ring! I am dieing of anticipation, but DH refuses to give it to me before Christmas, or even confirm that it will be ready in time for Christmas, so I am going mental
23.gif

I''ll post pictures as soon as I get it! Can''t wait to see the rest of your pressies!

DD

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my combo birthday/Christmas present that I got last month. . . photos have been posted before, but just for fun, here is another quick shot!

ETA: It's a WF expert selection four-corners pendant. .414 E VS2.

bdayxmaspen.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 7:13:54 PM
Author: butterfly 17
oophs, wrong picture, here is the ring. I also got that pendant to go with it though.
21.gif
Butterfly - is that the ritani that your eng. stone was set in? I remember you said you are planning to get another setting. . .

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I have had a prototype one of these made up in 14k by Wink [don't have it yet] to see how an eternity ring of this size [14 5mm stones] works for my big knuckles and skinny fingers before we go and spend the money on the real thing! This is the pic from Wink's site:

wink uprong.jpg

jo_c

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 7:49:52 PM
Author: MC
This is my combo birthday/Christmas present that I got last month. . . photos have been posted before, but just for fun, here is another quick shot!

ETA: It''s a WF expert selection four-corners pendant. .414 E VS2.
Oh goodness! That is fabulous.
30.gif
I was just looking at this tonight (when I was casing Whiteflash for the bezel pendant posted just above). This is one DANGEROUS thread... The wishlist grows...

Jo

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 7:18:16 PM
Author: butterfly 17
I also got this last month, RC cosmopolitan pendant.

I LOVE that pendant!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
And the rest of you are killing me!!! Such gorgeous stuff!

jo_c

Rough_Rock
DiamanteBlu- That is beautiful. Im sure you will love it. I have been debating some earrings from Wink in the same banned substance
3.gif
I would love to hear how you like it when it arrives!!!

Jo

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW I had no idea that so many PS''ers were on the ball this season and some already had their gifts!!! Way to go diamond addicts, hahaha....love the eye candy....!!!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I know what I am getting because I picked it out with my Hubby at a trunk show. But he is super sadistic and won''t let me have it until Christmas - so no photos until then. It''s a pretty white gold & diamond bracelet that I can put on and just keep on to wear everyday. I can''t wait! I''ve been wanting something like that forever but just hadn''t seen the right one. It''s from DA Gold but they don''t have the model I got on their website.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Jo C -
I will let you know. My big worry is that it will be so big on my finger that it will flop around and look ridiculous! I'm sure you guys will let me know if that is the case! If not I'd like to have it made up with spectacularly cut diamonds for max sparkle. Hopefully it won't take too too long to assemble 14 50 pointers [I'm thinking Fish color [ETA: LOL! I don't mean fish like the animal! I mean more or less F in color! LOL! I can't believe I typed that!] and VS1-VS2 clarity but am open to suggestion]. We'll see.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I have posted this before, but here goes. The diamond band is for Christmas, so I get to wear it in 4 more days! Yeah!

CHRISTMAS BLING 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results