shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas PS Bling 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mellyjm

Rough_Rock
My DH gave me a US and 0.75ctw martini diamond studs. I was so thrilled, and the size was perfect for my earlobes! I already cleaned every piece of jewelry I own, and DH cleaned his watch and his wedding ring. I think he was having more fun than me! We are leaving out of town tomorrow, so no pics until I get back. I hope other PS''ers get diamond gifts also!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 7:56:26 PM
Author: MC

Date: 12/21/2007 7:13:54 PM
Author: butterfly 17
oophs, wrong picture, here is the ring. I also got that pendant to go with it though.
21.gif
Butterfly - is that the ritani that your eng. stone was set in? I remember you said you are planning to get another setting. . .

Hey MC,

No, that is a new ring. I decided that rather than buyng a new setting, I would just get a whole new ring.
2.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
This Christmas is all about ART - oil paintings and sculpture. I let you know if I can squeak in something blingy though!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you guys have some gorgeous stuff. I have been wearing my upgraded studs already. I got a pair of .75 diamond studs and a pair of .90 sapphire studs which I swapped my husband''s new PS3 and games to get early. I am getting a green sapphire RHR for Christmas but haven''t been able to offer up enough in trade to get that early. Rats. Sorry, I don''t have any pictures of my stuff yet.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
I got my Christmas present early this year. I have been looking for nice affordable emerald earrings for a long time. Finally found a pair of emerald dangling earrings that I really like. The emeralds are Columbian, ~4 carats total weight. The total weight of the diamonds, round, ovals and pears are ~3 carats. I cannnot capture the true color of the emeralds. This is the best I can get with my camera.

AN

emerald_dangles_sm.jpg

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Bought myself this for Christmas.Approx. 70ctw old cut stones. Sparkles like mad! I gave it to myself a little early,what can I say??
9.gif

newoldring.jpg

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Here is my Christmas present. My husband purchased me the band and then a good camera to take pictures of it for all of you! It is 1 ct G-H color Ideal cut in white gold. Enjoy

005.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stuff ladies!!

However, I wonder if there is an alterior motive to this thread ~ i seem to remember that Mara sometimes starts threads as lead ups to her new purchases ;-)

Recall the "Show me your J''s in platinum'' thread?
31.gif

So Mara - SPILL IT :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, all of them!

No bling here, I got a new handbag
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2007 10:15:07 AM
Author: October2008bride
Beautiful stuff ladies!!

However, I wonder if there is an alterior motive to this thread ~ i seem to remember that Mara sometimes starts threads as lead ups to her new purchases ;-)

Recall the ''Show me your J''s in platinum'' thread?
31.gif

I TOTALLY agree with you, October!!!

Fess up, woman!!!!!
2.gif
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2007 11:22:34 AM
Author: Dani

Date: 12/22/2007 10:15:07 AM
Author: October2008bride
Beautiful stuff ladies!!

Recall the ''Show me your J''s in platinum'' thread?
31.gif

I TOTALLY agree with you, October!!!

Fess up, woman!!!!!
2.gif
2.gif
I absolutely third this - she''s been not so subtle in a few threads recently that she may or may not be up to something.

We should start a thread speculating on what it could possibly be. . .
2.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
AN - Those earrings are to die for!

justageek

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
23.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''ve been struck speechless.

------

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
After the most stressful 6 months of my life (daughter diagnosed with cancer, taking 5 classes, working), I rewarded myself with a Signed Pieces early Christmas gift. This is the 9 stone platinum shared prong band. It was supposed to be .90, but as made is actually .99. Hooray for SP!

ma9stone2.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
With my WF Tiffany repro solitaire.

ma9stone4.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you gals are so suspicious!! i just want to see the xmas bling.
12.gif

love all the pictures...! keep them coming ladies...i''m sure there''s more bling to be seen. only a few more days til xmas.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Great MA!!! Glad you got a band. We all know you needed one! (I really mean that-it does sound as if you have had a whopper of stress this year.) Thanks for sharing. It is a beauty! §

(how did the appetizers turn out? Will return to that thread for an update)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my Christmas/birthday bling (since I am a Dec baby); here is the art deco 5.50 carats of oec diamonds; the 3 larger stones are .50 each.

Art Nouveau and Viv, WOW!!!!!

IMbskippys384.JPG

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
You ladies are blinding me with all the spectacular sparkle!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I just picked up my bezel pendant from having something adjusted and spied some gorgeous sparkly stud earrings in various sizes in a case. The woman took them out for me to look at and proceeded to calculate AMAZING prices for each pair.

Must. not. buy.

Yet.
11.gif
9.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/22/2007 8:43:51 PM
Author: Skippy123
Here is my Christmas/birthday bling (since I am a Dec baby); here is the art deco 5.50 carats of oec diamonds; the 3 larger stones are .50 each.

Art Nouveau and Viv, WOW!!!!!

IMbskippys384.JPG
Skippy, I never got to comment on your other thread, but that is absolutely so stunning!!!!!!!!!! What a treasure!

And I agree, Art Nouveau and Viv, WOW!!!!!
Congrats to everybody on your beautiful Christmas bling!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2007 2:39:51 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
I got my Christmas present early this year. I have been looking for nice affordable emerald earrings for a long time. Finally found a pair of emerald dangling earrings that I really like. The emeralds are Columbian, ~4 carats total weight. The total weight of the diamonds, round, ovals and pears are ~3 carats. I cannnot capture the true color of the emeralds. This is the best I can get with my camera.

AN
Art Nouveau - WOW!!! Those are spectacular earrings! Where do you plan to wear them? (Earrings like those would only arrive to me in my dreams, lol, and my life is so dull, I''d be wearing them to the grocery store! lol)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy - have you posted a picture of you wearing your broach? I''d love to see it on you to get an idea of size and how it looks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2007 9:57:32 PM
Author: MC
Skippy - have you posted a picture of you wearing your broach? I'd love to see it on you to get an idea of size and how it looks!
Michelle and Old Fashioned Girl, thank you very much. I do not have a pic of me wearing it; I promise when I do wear it I will make sure to post pics.
It is 2 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches if that helps.

OFG, I love your collection!!!

Butterfly17, I love the sapphire!

MC, the pendant is gorgeous!

Everyone has so many beautiful pieces!!
30.gif

MrNyceGuy

Rough_Rock
Well, instead of double posting I''ll just add a link to my new post in case anyone is interested in the ring I''ll be proposing with during the holidays
9.gif
Here she is

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/22/2007 2:39:51 AM
Author: Art Nouveau

AN
Stunning earrings Art Nouveau.
30.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Gorgeous bling all around! Love them all
30.gif
. Can''t wait till everyone posts their new pretties
36.gif

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Aww...my sweet DH had the stone from my original engagement ring reset into a pendant for me. It''s a .85 H VS2 pear. Here''s a quick picture I took of my neck:

IMG_2334.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, Gorgeous presents all around.........but I must say Art Nouveau, those earrings are just simply stunning!!! I got my big present from my hubby last month,
9.gif
, but he did get me the camera that I took the pic below on. My daughter and son got me these gorgeous dangly peridot earrings which I absolutely love [I think hubby chipped in on these as well
2.gif
]!

cmsperidotdanglies.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so pleased to see the bling!

I LOVE those earrings, AN. Just spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results