shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas presents from Hubby - Tiffany!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an adorable box!!! I love it! Of course the earrings and pendant are gorgeous, too
2.gif
that''s a sweet, sweet husband you have!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi An! Thank you so much! I really do have a great hubby and I love that these pieces are so wearable and will go w/ everything. I''ll be sure to wear them to the next GTG.

Thanks wishful!

Thanks Musey, I love the box so much too. It''s so handy and fits all my daily stuff (except my watch). Thanks!

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Hi asscher_girl, I saw your post here but I''m not sure how to contact you!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-asscher-upgraded-e-ring-from-gog.64008/page-3

I have some questions about your beautiful gabriel e-ring...did you buy it through GOG or directly from gabriel? it seems thinner (1.7mm instad of 2mm) and bigger stones (.014 instead of .005 side stones) compared to the gabriel they carry (WER4181)...how much did you pay for it?

and i see that you''re from the bay area! i am too... :razz:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Silver Buggy! My husband - then bf actually bought all three rings back in Atlanta (we''ve been in the bay area for 2 yrs now) however the jeweler since retired and now longer has thier store. It''s not the novo look alike but it''s just thier basic diamond bands. The E-ring is actually just a band, which we had 2 melee removed and the head put on for the asscher. I''m sure GOG can get these bands though. They are about 1.6 mm wide each - .40ctw per band - 30 stones per band. I believe he paid $725 per band back then.

This company has the exact band: https://www.desiresbymikolay.com/index.php?m=Products&e=view&id=210

Not sure if you''re already working w/ GOG, but they really are awesome, I look forward to working with them again soon to upgrade my asscher
31.gif
Hope this helps, good luck w/ your search.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am late to this and just saw your goodies, I love them all!! What a nice Holiday surprise!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lorelei! It was a wonderful surprise from hubby, I''m one lucky girl!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results