shape
carat
color
clarity

Chihuahua Proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, don''t ever let it be said that dogs don''t smile.
2.gif

Lovely ring, looks good and big and the setting is great, it''s great that it sits nice and low, I love that. Congrats!
Abi

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great proposal. Your ring turned out gorgeous
30.gif
and I just love the pic of you doggie with the ring, looking at the camera. I agree with Mara, you showed have that blown up and framed. Just priceless.....
congrats...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a great surprise diachi! love the pics. your ring is just beautiful!
2.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a cute story!!!! love the pics of you and your FI with your happy dog....
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
congrats!!!! and lovely ring too, of course!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
what a cute proposal!!! Congrats
36.gif

Your dog looks SO cute in that pic! great story!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Diachi....what a beautiful proposal & ring!!!! I just love that he included your baby in the proposal. You have one very thoughtful man on your hands. Congrats. PS....love the picture of the pup. hehe. That is just precious!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope you don''t mind but I have your picture of your ring and puppy as my wallpaper on my computer. I would have liked my cat to have that on her collar too but knowing her she would have tried to eat it
23.gif

Congrats on your romantic proposal!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! I''m sure you will remember that moment forever!
emotion-5.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
What a great story!! Congrats!! Your ring is beautiful
36.gif

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! It was perfect! And Heuser was a very GOOD BOY-we keep telling him it was good practice for the wedding, LOL! Couldn''t help but brag, he is also a conformation champion...Here''s a win pic:

Hshow3.JPG

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
And my prince and princess together: Heuser and Tally!

HTVday.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal! You will have that memory all your life.

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/24/2005 6:31:59 PM
Author: luckyhonu
I hope you don''t mind but I have your picture of your ring and puppy as my wallpaper on my computer. I would have liked my cat to have that on her collar too but knowing her she would have tried to eat it
23.gif

Congrats on your romantic proposal!

That is too funny! Of course I don''t mind...I can''t wait to see it blown up, it is getting developed as we speak!

And guess what?! I entered it in a very popular (over 1,100 entries this month) photo contest www.pamperedpuppy.com and it got 8th place and a Sterling Silver Charm that can be worn as a dog tag or on a bracelet!!! They will be contacting me to see what I want engraved, and on the front of the charm is either a heart or a bone. Any ideas? I was thinking of "Heuser" and then May 20, 2005 (our engagement) so that I could wear it as a special rememberance to the date (and he is too small for dog tags, LOL!). I will post it as soon as I get it! How did they know that jewelery was the PERFECT prize for me?!
36.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
"And guess what?! I entered it in a very popular (over 1,100 entries this month) photo contest www.pamperedpuppy.com and it got 8th place..."

Ooooh I love Pampered Puppy!! I have entered Portia a few times into their contests, and each time she got an honorable mention/photo, but so far no actual winning...Congratulations!!...that picture is SO CUTE I can see why it would win and what a story!!!

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That was a great proposal...nice quick thinking on his feet on the part of your (then) BF!
36.gif

Heuser (anHEUSER-Busch) is a great name too! I''m wondering if there is a story to tell there????? How did you pick that?

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 1:16:54 AM
Author: Mara
''And guess what?! I entered it in a very popular (over 1,100 entries this month) photo contest www.pamperedpuppy.com and it got 8th place...''

Ooooh I love Pampered Puppy!! I have entered Portia a few times into their contests, and each time she got an honorable mention/photo, but so far no actual winning...Congratulations!!...that picture is SO CUTE I can see why it would win and what a story!!!
Oh, what kind of dog is Portia? I''m sure I''ve seen her before!!! This is actually the SECOND time a photo of him has placed...A couple of months ago I think we got 3rd or 4th place and won the baby blanket/toy thing. I like the charm prize much better, LOL!

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 1:33:18 AM
Author: websailor
Congratulations! That was a great proposal...nice quick thinking on his feet on the part of your (then) BF!
36.gif

Heuser (anHEUSER-Busch) is a great name too! I''m wondering if there is a story to tell there????? How did you pick that?
My Fiance''s family lives in St. Louis and works for Anheuser-Busch, he grew up with all things Bud Light, Budweiser, etc. Also, Heuser came from a breeder in that area so he had two connections. Matt wanted to name him "Bud Light" or "Budweiser" but I wanted something a little more obscure so there weren''t a million dogs named the same...So far, I have only come across ONE (and I''ve met thousands of dogs working for my company and showing) and its name was spelled "Heizer" so its different, LOL
9.gif

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Great story! I had considered possibly proposing to my gf using one of our doggies but with the crazy way our doggies are I wouldent want to risk it. They also like to bite whatever is on their collar so that''s a definite no-no for us hehe.

Congratulations!

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 6:15:50 PM
Author: KrWz
Great story! I had considered possibly proposing to my gf using one of our doggies but with the crazy way our doggies are I wouldent want to risk it. They also like to bite whatever is on their collar so that''s a definite no-no for us hehe.

Congratulations!
Heuser is my "heart dog," that animal you are lucky to find once-in-a-lifetime that seems to share your thoughts and soul and so it was VERY special that he was included!

But Matt was terrified because being a show dog, Heuser NEVER wears a collar (to prevent coat breakage around his neck) and so always stops and scratches like crazy when something is on his neck-but he must have known that this was VERY important because he didn''t even think about it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results