shape
carat
color
clarity

Chihuahua Proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
He ASKED!!! AND I SAID "YES"!!!

The background:
1) Boyfriend & girlfriend together 4 years (25 yrs. old) and looking for a ring/diamond for the past few months...
2) Found Pricescope and all you wonderful people just in time and discovered the wonderful world of diamond knowledge and Whiteflash!!!
3) Found a deal of a lifetime stone that seemed to good to be true but sent it to be appraised by D. Atlas and his crew (THANKS CHRIS!) and find out it is an AGA 1A cut and beautiful stone!!!
4) This is the point I don't know much more...know that bf spoke with Bob (Whiteflash) and Chris, lead time on ring/setting/etc. 4 weeks and counting...

The proposal:
1) Ring ready/sent 3 weeks early!!! (I didn't know)
2) Boyfriend decides that NOW is the perfect time (2 hours after picking up) because there is NO way I expect it!

The story:
34.gif

(It may be helpful to know that I work in the Marketing Department of Three Dog Bakery that has 33 retail bakeries across the country)
I was meeting/wining/dining clients in from Virginia with my former boss (the General Manager of our home store) and boss, (the VP of Three Dog Bakery) and had to leave my dogs at home that day (normally take them to work with me every day and am almost NEVER without my heart dog, Heuser).

I called my bf to tell him it was going to be a late one and he offered to drop the doggies off at the store where we were at like he often does when I miss them too much. He comes in and at the door, stops to put them down. He tells me to call Heuser and so I come around the counter and call him.

"NO WAY, NO WAY" I see the ring dangling from my little baby's collar! My friend Jessie starts yelling, "He's asking her, he's asking her!!!" At this point, I am sobbing and its a bit blurry...Everyone is staring as he comes up to me and tells me to stand up from kneeling next to my 4 lb. Chihuahua) so I pick up Heuser and Matt gets on one knee and proposes!!! I remember telling him OF COURSE, and then "Yes, you dork!"
9.gif

Congratulations all around and there wasn't a dry eye in the place
39.gif

THEN, my FIANCE pulls out the camera and askes Jessie to to take our picture so we can share the moment with our families (live 8 hours away from them)!!!

So, I got out of my meeting early, got a GORGEOUS ring, the man of my dreams, and a proposal that was better then I ever dreamed off!!!

Here's the pics!

Matt and I right after he proposed with Heuser (anHEUSER-Busch), or CH DNK's Pocketful of Gold
EngagementinThreeDog.jpg

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Our first kiss being engaged!!!
EngagementKiss.jpg

Heuser with his special delivery!!!
EngagementHeuserCloseupwithRing.jpg

And hanging from his collar
EngagementRingonCollarResized.jpg

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
And now, the ring stats!!!

EGL but approx. GIA Ratings by D. Atlas given instead (only one grade difference in clarity)

1.2 Carat
Square Radiant (1.01 LxW)
D
VS1
Modern Cut, closed cutlet
Cut Class 1A
(Don't have all the stats in front of me right now)
Flur: Moderate
Girdle: Thick/Pol
Pol: Good
Sym: Good

Setting:
D.Vatch Comfort Fit Xprong set by Whiteflash
36.gif
in Platinum

Finger size: 6 3/4

That's all I can remember right now
9.gif

Doesn't it look great on my finger?!
EngagementHandShotofRing.jpg

Profile? on finger
EngagementHandShotofProfileRing.jpg

Artistic Shot:
EngagementRingHorizontal.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a great proposal!! CONGRATULATIONS! Your ring looks fabulous....we need pictures of it on your hand!

Oops...I was a little too quick! It's BEAUTIFUL!

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
PS-I know it has been said before, but the pictures aren''t HALF as good as the diamond is in person!!! I really wanted a radiant that looked like a square-shaped brilliant and NOT the "shattered glass" look and in person, this one is exactly that! I took the pictures of it at angles where it looks more "shattered glass"-like on purpose to try to catch some of its glitter...But need to keep trying!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a lovely proposal.
How special.
You two look beautiful together.
Love the ring; ofcourse!

The dog sealed the deal.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is just the cutest proposal story ever!!! I love the ring on Heusers collar. You guys make a beautiful couple, best wishes to you both. The ring is just gorgeous and I absolutely love the setting. ENJOY!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Neat proposal story!!!!!!! And BEAUTIFUL ring!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal. I love the picture of Heuser smiling with the ring around his neck.

That diamond is gorgeous....so so white and sparkly!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
It''s just gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif

And I love the little smirk on Heuser''s face!!
3.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Just wonderful- the story, the photos, that amazing vatche ring, your phenomenal diamond and of course Heuser!!!! Thanks for sharing with us, here at PS we LIVE for stuff like this
3.gif

Islandia

Rough_Rock
Congratulations. Heuser looks so happy wearing the ring!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Awesome proposal. Cool doggie pics! Excellent ring-- gotta love a D with MB fluor! Lovely setting. Looks great on you! And you are a gorgeous couple. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Your ring is stunning, and the two of you make a gorgeous couple!

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Awwww! That is the cutest thing I''ve ever heard!!!!!! Your puppy looks so cute with that ring on! And the ring is beautiful too
30.gif
Congratulations!!!!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
That was a GREAT proposal story. And the pictures made it all that much better! I almost feel like I was there, too
9.gif
. I especially loved the "first engaged kiss" pic, and of course Heuser with the big grin and the ring around his neck! The ring looks beautiful on your finger, and you look so beautiful and happy! Congratulations!!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
What a WONDERFUL proposal story!!! Heuser looks so proud and distinguished with the ring on his collar...and you and your new fiance are gorgeous and look SO happy! And that RING! WOW!!! I totally agree w/ you re: radiants, and you definitely picked a winner--it is perfect!! Never really noticed cut corners on a radiant before and it''s GREAT!! And you have to love a D w/ MB FLor. Fun!

All around just a smashing proposal--congrats to you both and kudos to your honey for such a sweet and romantic plan! YAY
36.gif
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic proposal story! I love when pets are involved and Heuser is just adorable with that smile and the ring around his neck, but not as cute as you and your FI! And the ring is just lovely. Congratulations, wish you both all the best!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That is so wonderful! Congrats!
36.gif
You two look great and the ring is beautiful.
30.gif

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Awh, shucks! Thanks everyone!

I thought it was pretty special! Especially since I thought that we had agreed that it wasn''t a surprise so he''d just give it to me and then we''d have fun going home to each of our families and surprising them...I was SO proud of Heuser, he hadn''t been feeling good all day and decided to behave just for daddy!

I tried to get out of working-out today, not because I didn''t want to-because I hated to take it off, LOL!
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
great story ,beautiful ring,congrats.
36.gif
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool! I love cool stories like that.

And it sounds like you either are from StLouis or are just obsessed with our hometown brewery...

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
what a super sweet proposal! and a gorgeous ring
1.gif
congrats to you both, great pics
emphoto.gif
i think heuser is smiling, too cute
9.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
What a great story & beautiful ring!!!
You two look so cute & happy together
Congratulations
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I think that pic of Heuser should be a diamond commercial! It''s completely priceless! Your ring is nice too!
emwink.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a great story, the ring is beautiful and LOVE the shot of the dog with the ring...he looks like he is smiling...that is just priceless...please frame that one for your house!!! congrats!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAhhhhhhhh, what great pictures and fantastic story. Thanks for sharing with us, there''s not a dry eye as I type. That is just so sweet and the pic of the ring bearer and ring, so cute. Amazing story. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats your ring and puppy are perfect.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
What a great proposal!! I LOVE the picture of your dog with your ring aroung his collar!!! That''s too precious!! The ring is beautiful!! Enjoy it in the best of health!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, really cute proposal and gorgeous ring! congrats and best wishes
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results