shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out our new Tiffany rings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love the 2mm milgrain band

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 12:15:03 PM
Author: Dani
Awwww....great choice, lovinsparkles!!!! I love the Tiffany bands (I have the 2mm plat milgrain one too)- They are gorgeous, especially stacked with the Jazz bands! Perfect choice!!
Congratulations on your marriage!!!! So happy for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Yeah, we were suprised by how perfect that 2mm milgrain one is for stacking! Originally we were thinking just a plain 2mm band, but the one we tried sat a lot lower, which didn''t line up very nicely with the Jazz bands (big height difference). So on a whim, we tried on the milgrain band with the Jazz band, and it was absolutely perfect! For one thing, it provided a little more visual interest than the plain band. But also, the heights worked out better. The milgrain band is interesting because the middle plain portion is the same height as the Jazz band, so the profiles line up nicely. But the milgrain edges are a bit lower, so it doesn''t look like it juts out too far from your finger. I don''t know if I''m explaining this well at all, but I''ll try to capture it in the new pictures tomorrow :)

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 3:12:49 PM
Author: Circe
Tres elegante! I love the almost perfect match between your sets, the look of the eternity with the platinum band, the bezels ....

I''m going to be watching this space, waiting for those pics.
10.gif
Thanks Circe and everyone else for all the nice compliments! It really is nice to hear that you guys like them! Per your request, I''ll be back with some more shots tomorrow!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love them!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both such beautiful choices! Congratulations on your marriage!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both!!! Your sets are stunning, I love the look!!
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely LOVE the sets! The Jazz rings so compliment the bands! Congratulations!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Love them all! Congrats.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a neat, unique and elegant idea!!!
36.gif

They''re gorgeous, and I love that they are subtly different as well. Congrats on your marriage!

More pics are never a bad thing....
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 5:12:23 PM
Author: lovinsparkles
Date: 12/15/2008 12:15:03 PM

Author: Dani

Awwww....great choice, lovinsparkles!!!! I love the Tiffany bands (I have the 2mm plat milgrain one too)- They are gorgeous, especially stacked with the Jazz bands! Perfect choice!!

Congratulations on your marriage!!!! So happy for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Yeah, we were suprised by how perfect that 2mm milgrain one is for stacking! Originally we were thinking just a plain 2mm band, but the one we tried sat a lot lower, which didn't line up very nicely with the Jazz bands (big height difference). So on a whim, we tried on the milgrain band with the Jazz band, and it was absolutely perfect! For one thing, it provided a little more visual interest than the plain band. But also, the heights worked out better. The milgrain band is interesting because the middle plain portion is the same height as the Jazz band, so the profiles line up nicely. But the milgrain edges are a bit lower, so it doesn't look like it juts out too far from your finger. I don't know if I'm explaining this well at all, but I'll try to capture it in the new pictures tomorrow :)

Yep- I totally understand what you mean!!! I love the plain milgrain band...I wear that more than any of my other rings!!!!
3.gif
It has such a clean, classy look!!!

ny47

Rough_Rock
too pretty... you could be a hand model... Jealous
30.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I love that look! The rings look perfect together!!
36.gif

Congratulations!!!!

Cachette
1.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Luv em!!!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous. Those rings look great together! Congrats on your wedding!

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
OK, it took me a few days, but I finally figured out the digital macro setting on the camera and got a few more close up shots. Here they are!

tiffringsetsontable.jpg

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the set with the single size bezels:

tiffringsete1.jpg

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
And this is the last one, also of my set. We''re so happy with our choices and still on cloud 9 about the whole wedding! Hope you like the new pics and thanks again for all the nice compliments above!

tiffringsett2.jpg

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and beautiful rings!

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous rings and look so wonderful on your hands! Really sparkly too! congrats on your recent marriage!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i really love your sets. they look amazing and gorgeous. i love the eternity rings as your erings. they are very fancy, but more functional for everyday wear
1.gif
. and the precious diamonds are safe bezel set.. [so i''ve learned on PS... i''ve become addicted too
31.gif
]

congrats on your marriage. i think eloping is so romantic
30.gif
30.gif
. i did it too. i wanna read all about it. so i can stay on topic if i write you on it there too. can you put the link to the thread of your wedding story? please?

congrats congrats congrats.... isnt being married to you best friend and the love of your life the best feeling ever!! im so happy for you both.
36.gif

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congrats!
Beautiful rings captured in beautiful pics.

Best,

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Trishy, I haven''t posted our wedding story yet but will definitely link to it afterwards (probably after the holidays). I will say eloping was the perfect choice for us (you''re right, very romantic) and we''re so happy with it!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Those ring are stunning. The combo is perfect together! You did a great job picking rings. Wow those look amazing.
1.gif

Mrs.2Artists

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like how the E rings are similar, yet different! Lovely!!!!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Just saw this thread and I love your pick of rings! Congratulations!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gorgeous! Congrats!

I wish I could get my husband to wear some diamonds!!!

OOOh I love them! I never would have thought to pair those bands together, but I''m glad YOU thought of it... and now I know it looks great!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results