shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out our new Tiffany rings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock

Hi PSers,

My FI and I got married this weekend and I finally have some ring pics to share!!! I''ve learned SO much from PS over the last several months. I was clueless about rings and diamonds when I started, and have learned so much from everyone else''s threads, as I tried to figure out my tastes and what kind of rings would fit us best. For a while I was pretty set on an EC, but in the end, we decided to do something a little less traditional, and each went with two Tiffany bands. We have matching wedding bands (2mm milgrain) and then slightly different Jazz bands as our ERs (the diamonds in hers are all of equal size, mine vary). We are so happy with this choice and love how easy to wear and sort of understated it is, great for us since we don''t typically wear much jewelry. Anyway, thanks again for the help and here are some pics if anyone is curious to see them together!

This one is my set (2mm milgrain WB and the Jazz band with alternating stone size):

mytiffringset1.jpg

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
face23.gif
Very beautiful and great choice! I love the look! I was just at Tiffany''s and saw your band (Tiffany Jazz?) It''s beautiful! Congrats!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! Both of your sets are gorgeous! I love the jazz bands.
30.gif
You have beautiful hands too.

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding. Your rings look beautiful

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous! I love how they complement each other.
1.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow I love that look!! Beautiful, and congratulations on your wedding! More pics perchance??

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea, blingy but understated, the same but different!!!!! More pictures please!!!!!
36.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Both sets are beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, and very classy.

18.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I love your choice of rings!!

2babycarrots

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and elegant! Congratulations!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love the Tiffany Jazz bands, thanks for sharing with us. Yours are gorgeous!!! I really like the idea of the eternity band as the e-ring paired with the plain wedding band. Congratulations on your marriage!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great!
36.gif
BTW, you have beautiful hands!

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you couldn''t have made a better choice...perfect!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look gorgeous together! Love the sets!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing! Great choice!

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
You guys, thanks so much for all the lovely compliments!!! It makes me feel so happy that such a knowledgable crowd approves of our picks!

We are soooo excited to finally be married, and because we eloped, we weren''t able to show off our rings before hand. So a lot of our friends and family haven''t had a chance to see them yet, and it''s so fun to share them and see what people think of what we selected (after MUCH research on my part, I admit -- I got a little Pricescope addicted for a while!).

Anyway, thanks so much, and Porridge, I will try to post some more pics tomorrow. I''ll try to get some that show them up close and also how low profile they sit, which is another thing I love about them.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that look! Congratulations.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE both of your e-rings!!!! I''m a big fan of the whole jazz collection. I have the 2mm as my wedding band, but my first love in that collection was the alternating-size band like you have.

Congratulations on your marriage!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wowowo very very pretty! how did the elopement go? which flowers did you pick??? do tell us more details!!!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
OOhhh I love them both! Congrats!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Awwww....great choice, lovinsparkles!!!! I love the Tiffany bands (I have the 2mm plat milgrain one too)- They are gorgeous, especially stacked with the Jazz bands! Perfect choice!!
Congratulations on your marriage!!!! So happy for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
they''rre beautiful and two of my favorite tiffany rings!! congrats!

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 11:41:42 AM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
wowowo very very pretty! how did the elopement go? which flowers did you pick??? do tell us more details!!!
Thanks, Ilovethiswebsite! The elopement was awesome. We''re still in the process of contacting everyone to tell them, but the ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. Since we were both coming from out of town and fairly clueless about wedding planning stuff, we used a planner who did an amazing job for us in making the day very special and customized for us. I will post a full recap in the BWW forum in the next couple days!! Oh, our bouquets wound up being cream roses and pale pink peonies -- looked nice and full and the colors worked great with our dresses!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both sets are beautiful. Congratulations!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeee the Tiffany Jazz ring.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tres elegante! I love the almost perfect match between your sets, the look of the eternity with the platinum band, the bezels ....

I''m going to be watching this space, waiting for those pics.
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results