shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheap new eternity ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new band. It looks lovely!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I love a deal too. It looks perfect with your E-ring - now you have a set.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen this in the RS catalog. I thought with the low tcw you wouldn''t be able to see it. It''s alot more bling than I imagined.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I checked out this same ring online at ross simons last night. It''s now $200. I''ve noticed that when someone mentions a product on PS, the price frequently changes as the demand increases. When everyone on PS started buying the Sharper Image ultrasonic cleaner a few months back, the price went UP. Now, the price of this ring has gone DOWN. Interesting.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Lizz, it looks fantastic!!

:)

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2006 6:31:08 PM
Author:lizz
This past weekend, I posted my new cushion ring. Here''s a band I bought to go with it. Awhile back (8/05 to be exact), Mara had posted about wanting to find cheap eternity bands to go with her RHR. She mentioned ross-simons.com. I looked all over the internet, and this website had the cheapest eternity ring I could find. It''s .37 ctw, I-J, SI2-I1. It says it''s 1/16'' wide, but it''s actually a little wider because my e-ring band is exactly 1/16''. It''s in 14K white gold. There are 37 diamonds. If you can see on this pic from the website, each diamond has 4 prongs holding it in, as well as one prong in the middle between each diamond. These babies aren''t coming out! At this small weight of melee, the clarity doesn''t matter. It sparkles like crazy, which is what I was looking for. So thank you, Mara, for helping me find the best possible price!
28.gif

There are few things more exciting in life than getting a diamond ring in the mail. The price of the ring was $212.50. They also have yellow gold. It is marked down from $250.00. They only have whole sizes, which worked out, since I wear a size 6. I ordered it Sun. night after midnight and received it today. Standard shipping was free, but I ordered overnight shipping. It was only $15 for overnight shipping.

Just thought the girls (and guys) out there looking for a cheap eternity band might like this deal! I''m a very satisfied customer.
your band is nice but holy cow --your cushion is amazinggggggggggggggggggggg. Do tell about it?

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I looked on the site and there are like 3 rings that look alike, Which one is it??

They have some really nice estate rings though....

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
A great deal and perfectly suited to your gorgeous ering & hand.
1.gif

Ross-Simons is so hit or miss. I ordered diamond hoops from them a while back where the stated clarity was "SI2" and you could see the black spots from 2 ft away--literally. But I also have a few pieces with melee around colored stones that look great like yours. They have very good return/customer service so it''s not a bad gamble.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can''t believe I missed this!! Your band complements your LOVELY e-ring very well!! Love it!
30.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great find!!! It looks great with your chunky cushion!! I gotta visit your ER thread to get all the juicy details:) Congrats on the new band!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Lizz, I think the eternity looks fab with your new e-ring! Plus it looks significant enough to stand on its own too! Excellent find!
36.gif

bae7

Shiny_Rock
I peaked back at your first post (I wasn''t a member then). I''m with you - your new "downgrade" (LOL) is GORGEOUS!!! What a great find on the band. I need to check them out.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/18/2006 6:32:53 PM
Author: lizz
The ring and band together.
Congrats Liss: the new eternity ring looks great..
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Well, SanDiegoLady was right. The inside edge does feel kind of sharp when you put it on. I no longer wear this ring. After owning it several months, the diamonds were starting to bug me. I replaced it with a thinner diamond eternity band from Bailey Banks & Biddle with better color and clarity. Here''s the new band. Even the manager at BBB said the Ross-Simons band had poor color and clarity. But it worked well temporarily!!!

diamond band 38385.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
And here it is with my e-ring. The width on both bands is the same--about 1.5 mm. The RS band was 2 mm. I wanted the widths to be the same.

44855.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh the new one does look better!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it, what a deal! It looks great with your e-ring too.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo...this one is perfect. I love how thin it is. Matches great.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
That new eternity band is just perfect... I love how thin and dainty it looks!

Marisa

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
lizz would you tell me how much did you pay for the new ritany band? I think it''s exactly what I''m looking for.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lizz, beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results