shape
carat
color
clarity

Cellentani''s honeymoon with ER is over - now at Quest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 12:54:26 PM
Author: cellentani
Date: 2/18/2009 9:42:25 PM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

I bet that BevK is good company too!
1.gif
Right now all I have is my opal ring - I sent it to Maddy on Etsy a while back so she could reset it. I''m going to put the NZ ring on hold for a bit though
7.gif
I put the money going towards that towards a Kindle instead
3.gif

Oh yeah, I think I remember your ring - it''s a big opal, right? I''m not familiar with Maddy; do you have a pic of the setting?

A Kindle wil be great for your trip; I saw your thread about book recommendations and wondered how you were going to pull that off! I wish I read more; my last book was ''One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich'', but only because I found ''The Gulag Archipelago'' too tedius.

It''s going to be similar to this the Rock Love ring but with a thinner band. Just a plain simple bezel!
1.gif
I''m really excited to see it when she''s done.

Haha yeah, that would have been so funny - I would''ve been lugging around so many books (esp for a trip and flight that long!). It''ll be so nice to have everything on one device but I''ll definitely miss the feel of pages. What kind of books do you normally read? Fiction, non-fiction? Exams are coming up soon so I''ll have to put my fun reading on hold for a little bit
3.gif

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Any updates on the makeover yet, Cellentani ?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Cellentani, I''m sorry you are having to refurbish your ring but it is a stunning design. Who did the original design? Was it the jeweler you are unhappy with?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results