Celebrate 15 yr with an Antique Emerald/Asscher in DK solitaire with friends

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Antique Emerald/Asscher is:
3.72 k VS2 Strong Blue Fluorescence
9.62mm x 8.57mm x 5.36mm
Ring size 5
I can see a couple of carbon freckles but does not detract whatsoever.
paired with 18k Yellow gold 1.17ctw (11) rbs total ring size 5.25
Ring custom made by David Klass and Team. Thank you! based on my other Solitaire design profile, but with a more simple sleek bezel.

I have taken photos in a few different lighting condition and with my other Ball of Sunshine 'e-ring' 40th bday set.
this 15 year anniversary ring has been a re-make/re-do a few times over the last year (different diamonds) but I think I got it right this time :confused2:

DSCN1880.JPG DSCN1879.JPG DSCN1876.JPG DSCN1872.JPG DSCN1871.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1880.JPG
    DSCN1880.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN1876.JPG
    DSCN1876.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN1879.JPG
    DSCN1879.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN1872.JPG
    DSCN1872.JPG
    329.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN1871.JPG
    DSCN1871.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 59

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:

Reactions: D&T

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love both rings of course!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous as is your other pieces :love:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection!! I love those swirly bands too. Did DK make those as well?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection!! I love those swirly bands too. Did DK make those as well?

Hi Starfacet! Yes all the rings shown here are DK made (one exception is the thinner channel set band is by Jabel) I love the feel the way its made just perfection!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
:roll2:
D&T your set is incredible! i love them! the swirly bands are just marvelous! I love love love the bezeled asscher!!! Just want to deep dive into the stone. I adore how you've not only mixed metals but also mixed cuts in your beautiful set/stack. You have impeccable taste! i'd love for you to be my fine jewelry/diamond stylist, anyday!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous! Congrats! I will come back later and look at the pics again! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll2:
D&T your set is incredible! I love them! the swirly bands are just marvelous! I love love love the bezeled asscher!!! Just want to deep dive into the stone. I adore how you've not only mixed metals but also mixed cuts in your beautiful set/stack. You have impeccable taste! i'd love for you to be my fine jewelry/diamond stylist, anyday!!
Oh my goodness! You are too sweet:kiss2: haha not really my designs but a mix and match of style is a mix of simple design elements, the most daring for me is my Ball of Sunshine ring, with my non standard channel setting go to wear. Typically a no prong kind of girl, but I made an exception for "Sunshine" anyways. The swirly bands are a DK creation previous designed for someone else, I believed with some engravings and graduation but I kept design. So these aren't technically new just tweaked to work for me but thank you!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That’s simply amazing! Well done!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous! Congrats! I will come back later and look at the pics again! :appl:

Thank you! funny, I just scrolled quickly and the 5th picture, could look like a moi toi ring haha.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s simply amazing! Well done!
Thank you! How have you been? and are you still enjoying your antique Oval? I think you've acquired some more pieces along the way? its been a while and I can't keep track of my own changes too well, but I think I saw your post somewhere and thought WOW!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely knock out!! Just beautiful & mesmerising - I could dive right in!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all gorgeous, lovely pictures!
And they look wonderful on you.
I know it’s probably not in the cards, but I can totally see that one pic as a toi et moi! It works!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I've been toying with the idea of resetting my asscher into a solitaire... this is so pretty and sleek!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s amazing!!! So many elements in love!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is ALL gorgeous! All of it!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you! How have you been? and are you still enjoying your antique Oval? I think you've acquired some more pieces along the way? its been a while and I can't keep track of my own changes too well, but I think I saw your post somewhere and thought WOW!

You’ve been amassing quite the collection yourself my friend! I’ve been a bad PSer. I have several new things, but my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah is this weekend, so the past few months have been busy preparing! Hoping to get around to some photographs soon!

Anything else in your pipeline of loveliness?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this - simple, understated, ultra-clean lines, easy to clean, packs a punch :love:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely amazing! Stunning. Congratulations!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Video video!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! funny, I just scrolled quickly and the 5th picture, could look like a moi toi ring haha.

Got another good look - those pieces are all fabulous!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Love this! And what a beautiful asscher it is!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! :love: It’s stunning, and I love the gallery and how simple yet sleek it is. Congrats! :appl:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This asscher is AMAZING!!! These two rings are as stunning as they get! I had the pleasure of wearing the asscher ring for an hour yesterday....let me tell you it's so white and stunning. I had it in Indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, bad office lighting and it was stunning all the time and so white!!! This pic shoes the asscher next to a D color VS1 emerald That cut is just unreal and light performance is amazing. Both the yellow diamond and the asscher are just some of the most gorgeous diamonds Ive ever seen. You hit the jackpot with these and the settings are perfect!
20190801_175753.jpg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and elegant. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results