shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrate 15 yr with an Antique Emerald/Asscher in DK solitaire with friends

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning stunning antique asscher :love::love::love: I must admit I’m a sucker for step cuts and this one does not disappoint!

Reactions: D&T

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T your antique emerald asscher ring is stunning. Just stunning. :love: Wear in health and happiness and happy 15th anniversary.:appl:
Thank you missy! many more anniversary bling to come :kiss2:

What a stunning stunning antique asscher :love::love::love: I must admit I’m a sucker for step cuts and this one does not disappoint!
Thank you for your kind words, this one is definitely a unique one for me.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Antique Emerald/Asscher is:
3.72 k VS2 Strong Blue Fluorescence
9.62mm x 8.57mm x 5.36mm
Ring size 5
I can see a couple of carbon freckles but does not detract whatsoever.
paired with 18k Yellow gold 1.17ctw (11) rbs total ring size 5.25
Ring custom made by David Klass and Team. Thank you! based on my other Solitaire design profile, but with a more simple sleek bezel.

I have taken photos in a few different lighting condition and with my other Ball of Sunshine 'e-ring' 40th bday set.
this 15 year anniversary ring has been a re-make/re-do a few times over the last year (different diamonds) but I think I got it right this time :confused2:

DSCN1880.JPG DSCN1879.JPG DSCN1876.JPG DSCN1872.JPG DSCN1871.JPG

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Asscher, milgrain, you nailed everything I just adore. You did a beautiful job with that diamond. Love the other rings, too!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is gorgeous!

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
DSCN1882.JPG DSCN1883.JPG DSCN1884.JPG last few pictures of the "colored" band I wear with the EC/Asscher combo, I've been a bit obsessed with my Allison Kaufman band, I now have three (two of which are Rubies) this one was specially made to 3/4 eternity otherwise my other two which will go to the kiddos as one already called dibs on the sapphire.
D&T this is a most delicious combo! Your ruby and diamond band is just stunning. Love your rings.:love:

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much!

Hello Fellow Ruby lover, thank you so much! I do like a little mix of color here and there!
Oh I love rubies! :kiss2:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
@swingirl Hi There! its been a long time so good to see you! how are you? Thank you so much

@princessandthepear Thank you for your kind words, I have been on a milgrain kick lately...like all of my rings have had some milgrain or other, when I started out over a decade ago it was smooth bezel all the way, I've branched out significantly, although my love for bezels/gypsy/burnished setting started out very early on around 10 years of age, I doubt that will ever go away. BTW - did you keep your gorgeous asscher ? 1.11 I think royal Asscher facet?
Thank you. I don't post often but I come to peak at all the goodies. Congrats on 15!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Milgrain, octagon bezel, antique step cut -- this is my dream ring! (You have the most impeccable taste) It's so elegant and the perfect addition to your collection!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I don't post often but I come to peak at all the goodies. Congrats on 15!!
Yeah! Well I’m glad you stopped in!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Milgrain, octagon bezel, antique step cut -- this is my dream ring! (You have the most impeccable taste) It's so elegant and the perfect addition to your collection!
Awww you are too kind and thank you! I love your collection and it’s so nice for you to stop in and celebrate with me

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

I love this so much I keep coming back to this thread to stare at it. How incredibly beautiful!

Where did you find your stone?

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
AWWWWWWW this is a stunner!!! Great stone!!! Especially the first pic of the step cut, very well defined!!! LOVE!!! And the ring by DK, great profile!!! I love diamond ring where the side profile is open and light can pass through it!!! Perfect in every where!!! :love::love::love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tonks thank you so much it is a rare find for me. I was browsing around for a friend and this appeared on IG parksfinegroupinc and it was meant to be. I’ve had several asscher and ECs but still not the “holy grail” diamond until this one. It rivals my RB of amazing cut for a step cut. The table is slightly larger than the depth, not the “standard” PS recommended but man it is even more amazing IRL compared to all the asschers and EC with smaller tables that I have had and a firm believer that for fancy cuts seeing in person with your eyes is best but the facet pattern can help you determine especially face on. Some sellers really hide those in pictures and show only at angles.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWWWWWWW this is a stunner!!! Great stone!!! Especially the first pic of the step cut, very well defined!!! LOVE!!! And the ring by DK, great profile!!! I love diamond ring where the side profile is open and light can pass through it!!! Perfect in every where!!! :love::love::love:
Aww thank you friend!! How are you enjoying your lemony 3 stone! I do love an open minimalist design for a stunning diamond :kiss2:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
@Tonks thank you so much it is a rare find for me. I was browsing around for a friend and this appeared on IG parksfinegroupinc and it was meant to be. I’ve had several asscher and ECs but still not the “holy grail” diamond until this one. It rivals my RB of amazing cut for a step cut. The table is slightly larger than the depth, not the “standard” PS recommended but man it is even more amazing IRL compared to all the asschers and EC with smaller tables that I have had and a firm believer that for fancy cuts seeing in person with your eyes is best but the facet pattern can help you determine especially face on. Some sellers really hide those in pictures and show only at angles.

I wondered if it was from Alex! He has had some gorgeous step cuts lately.

You definitely got a great one. It is so lively! I would never get anything done for staring at it.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wondered if it was from Alex! He has had some gorgeous step cuts lately.

You definitely got a great one. It is so lively! I would never get anything done for staring at it.
Haha I will admit I do gaze off here and there. His price is so reasonable compared to others well known on here and I at first was hesitant because of some comments but
I knew I wanted it and was an easy sell nothing wrong with our messages exchanges, he sent me one additional video that I didn’t even request and it was a done deal in a few messages. He has a very good eye :kiss2: in finding ECs and Asschers

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results