shape
carat
color
clarity

CBI Diamond Studs from HPD!

CheeSauce

Shiny_Rock
I am officially on a diamond binge! After I got my engagement ring, my mother was interested in working with HPD on her own anniversary project. While I was working with Layla on my mom's project, she mentioned that if you purchase 3 or more CBI, CBI would give additional group pricing discounts. I immediately started thinking about getting some beautiful CBI studs!

Initially I was thinking about getting two 0.60 VS G colored stones so that I could use them as side stones to my engagement ring if I ever wanted to create a three stone but then Layla recommended a pair of 0.60 D color SI1 for basically the same price. I was going back and forth on the color of the stones and my mom said, "Get the D! If you ever want to make a three stone you won't use your studs... you will just buy new stones!" Hahaha... if only I was so rich one day. John Pollard and Layla were kind enough to fly the stones out for me to see... absolutely beautiful and eye clean (I am totally in love with SI stones.) It was actually hard to tell the G and the D stones apart! In the end, my mom convinced me to get the D colored stones and I am so happy I chose them. Working with Layla was an absolute breeze and she was SUPER communicative (which I LOVE.) The HPD team was able to ship the earrings out in record time and they are absolutely beautiful. I love the crisp contrast of the stones!

With the group pricing, we really got the CBI diamonds at a great price! There was a reasonable discount with the three stones my mother picked for her project but a much more significant discount once we added my studs. Now I wish I got my engagement ring with group pricing too!!

I attached some photos below but they do not do the diamonds justice at all! I took these photos in not the best lighting conditions. I have been travelling and starting a new job so I haven't had the time to take really nice photos... will update when I get some better pictures! However, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the HPD team and will be back with my mom's project once it is finished!

IMG_2633.JPG IMG_2634.JPG IMG_2639.JPG IMG_2642.JPG IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2651.JPG IMG_2650.JPG

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Beautiful pair! :love:. Love the martini settings. :clap:

Q

Queenie60

Very lovely! Enjoy your new earrings.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Does it get any better than CBI stud earrings? Wow enjoy those beauties!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very lovely!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and bright. And they look amazing on you.:love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It's rare we get to see D color! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! That size looks great on you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A wonderful staple for any jewelry collection. And beautiful quality, too!

Wear in good health. :))

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: They are gorgeous!!!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! You wear them well. Enjoy:appl::lickout:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and they look beautiful on you!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your taste is wonderful! your diamond earrings are perfect, they look great! you cannot go wrong with a HPD diamond! great choices!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! They are gorgeous.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look perfect on your ears!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Superb. Thank you for sharing the story of your beautiful CBI diamonds, the photos are great!!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
You look beautiful with your new studs!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous studs! They are beautiful!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous!!! :love:

CheeSauce

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! Sorry I have been MIA! I finally got my insurance stuff sorted and so now I feel like I can wear them! I have to say, the Ds are white white white but my engagement ring doesn't look yellow face up next to them (and it is a G colored CBI). I am definitely loving my SI1 and SI2 CBIs. I would totally recommend them to anyone who wants to save money.

Also, I am happy to report that the earrings don't feel pokey at all when they are in. I am tempted to try sleeping with them on (and maybe I will never take them off except for washing.)

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What a beautiful pair of earrings and they look fantastic on you. I love HPD and CBI--the most incredible diamonds anywhere with the utmost customer care. I worked with Wink :love: and Layla :love: , and it's hard to express just how wonderful they are. My CBI/HPD experience was the best non-essential purchase I EVER made.

iamjo

Rough_Rock
Stunning earrings!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
nice earrings! It look fabulous on your ear. Good choice

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results