shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Carriage Ride Proposal!

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful compliments! I really appreciate the help and support from everyone here at Pricescope!
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I am late, but goodness, what a beautiful, yet unique engagement ring! Your pictures were cute! Congrats!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That ring is fantastic! What a cool setting!

tata

Rough_Rock
Trade
First of all a huge Congratulations!! You guys make such a cute couple.

And your ring is such a beauty!!..it''s a really different setting. I''m quite tradiitonal when it comes to ring settings..and very simple..you know traditional solitaire and all that....but yours is just jaw droppingly stunning!!!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
That is one of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen!

I am also marrying my highschool sweetheart
1.gif

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
nice...

papillon626

Rough_Rock
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL and different! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 4:51:27 AM
Author: Dannielle
That is one of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen!

I am also marrying my highschool sweetheart
1.gif
I would have never found that stone or for that matter, the setting had I not come here almost a year ago. I started off looking at a Helzberg ring that had the stats: cushion, I1, I color, 1.4 carats (who knows the quality of the cut...), but it was a ''radiant star'', but who needs 145 facets when you have a beautifully cut diamond? The scary part???...it would have cost more than 10,000 dollars!--not worth it! Due in part to the wonderful information I have gained here...I now own my dream ring and the price actually matches the quality. So to Danielle, it''s comment such as yours (and others--THANKS!) that makes me happy to be apart of this community--we are all so happy for each other!
9.gif

HotE!

Rough_Rock
I just loved that story and i''m really happy for you two. Great pics, great ring, and great couple. You two are truly blessed. Congratulations!
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Romantic and Gorgeous ring! You guys looks so cute together. Congratulations!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! That unique setting looks quite lovely on your hand!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your "Bella" is ... BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing such a lovely proposal story. Congratulations to the both of you.

gemgaga

Rough_Rock
Here''s mine.

blushingsideview3.jpg

gemgaga

Rough_Rock
OOPS! Wrong thread. Sorry!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer, congrats on the engagement and on your gorgeous ring! I love the design, it''s so unique and feminine. Wear it in the best of health and I wish you and your FI all the happiness in the world!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring! That fire is amazing.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Had to come and look at more pictures of that baby!

Your setting is so amazing! I love when people get rings that reflect them! You and your FI look so happy! YAY! Congrats!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful ring!!! congrats on your engagement... i love that setting
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Anne>3Roberto

Rough_Rock
WOW, I LOVE ur ring. it is very chunky, but at the same time so delicate. Do u mind me asking where the setting is from ? Congratulations !!!

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 12:59:02 AM
Author: trillionaire
Had to come and look at more pictures of that baby!

Your setting is so amazing! I love when people get rings that reflect them! You and your FI look so happy! YAY! Congrats!
I definitely chose a setting that I felt reflected my personality. It''s quite a unique setting, but at the same time feminine and still classy. Its kinda like a mullet, but in the most flattering way possible (LOL!) It says party and business (classy) all at the same time, and I love that.
1.gif

Thanks for the kind words.

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 10:49:43 AM
Author: Anne>3Roberto
WOW, I LOVE ur ring. it is very chunky, but at the same time so delicate. Do u mind me asking where the setting is from ? Congratulations !!!
I got the setting from a local jeweler here in Minneapolis, Knox Jewelers. Great place, great service, wonderful craftsmanship. All of their pieces, from the solitaires to the unique and designs such as mine, are all well crafted and just beautiful!

Date: 8/16/2009 5:42:13 PM
Author: Dreamer1116

I got the setting from a local jeweler here in Minneapolis, Knox Jewelers. Great place, great service, wonderful craftsmanship. All of their pieces, from the solitaires to the unique and designs such as mine, are all well crafted and just beautiful!

Oh man.. congrats!

When I first saw the pictures I was thinking, "Gosh that really looks like a Knox setting, but what are the chances she''s in MPLS too?" haha! Knox is great, aren''t they? Gorgeous pieces!! I am in minneapolis as well (uptown).. and know the area you got engaged-- how fantastic!

I do think Knox settings are spendy.. but they are very high quality and just so pretty that it''s definately worth it.. great choice
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
WHOA, how did I miss this beauty? Congratulations on your engagement, what a beautiful ring, and I love the setting!!!!!
30.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I love the band you have there, so stunning and unique. Congratulations on your engagement.

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful!!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i love that ring!!!! it''s beautiful!

fire_works

Rough_Rock
Drool worthy ring--big beautiful diamond, and original, romantic setting...and a sweet, thoughtful proposal.

Congratulations!!--You look beautiful in those proposal pics, you make a lovely couple. Many years of love and happiness to the both of you--you look so happy together!
36.gif

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 11:42:30 PM
Author: swedish bean

Date: 8/16/2009 5:42:13 PM
Author: Dreamer1116

Oh man.. congrats!

When I first saw the pictures I was thinking, ''Gosh that really looks like a Knox setting, but what are the chances she''s in MPLS too?'' haha! Knox is great, aren''t they? Gorgeous pieces!! I am in minneapolis as well (uptown).. and know the area you got engaged-- how fantastic!

I do think Knox settings are spendy.. but they are very high quality and just so pretty that it''s definately worth it.. great choice
9.gif
Yeah, the setting took a HUGE chunk out of the budget which I was allocating towards the diamond, but I HAD TO HAVE this setting, so I sacraficed a little to get it. I couldn''t be happier! Thanks again for all the kind compliments!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both, your ring is stunning, I am a bit biased I have a Gsi2 as well, beautilful.......
21.gif
35.gif

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Dreamer1116, for sharing the name of the jeweler.

I *had* to peek at it on Knox's site! For anyone else who's curious, it's called the Varenna setting.

I found something similar on Knox's site as well; it's called the Fuego.
(It's a less dramatic version of the Varenna - but goodness knows I prefer the Varenna!)

Dreamer1116, your ring is absolutely, extraordinarily breathtaking. Congratulations!!!!!

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results