shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t stay out of my jewelry box! New radiant setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Welcome back, DiDiamond! I think your husband owes you a special trip to Graff.
11.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Your comments regarding the EC got me back to that thread AGAIN, and it sure looks perfect to me!!!
30.gif
(But I've always been partial to rings with a lot of E/W coverage...fat finger bases)

By the way..I'm having Leon Mege remount my mom's asscher as we speak. I don't know if you saw it, but there was a SF Gettogether and seeing my big tall clunker next to all those gorgeous delicate mountings pushed me over the edge....talk about too much metal! LOL..

Looking at your EC again, I caught myself thinking: 'maybe I should have exchanged my EC sides for traps like Diannes...'

I tell you...this site is NOT GOOD for those trying to temper their bling habit!!
14.gif

widget

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bay-area-get-together.47211/page-8
Here's a link to the page of the SF thread with the insane handshot, in case you missed it.
1.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
OK, D, I went out and bought my flowers and posted the flower shots. Your turn.

We are all waiting for the special treat. Really looking forward to more pix from you
36.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
DiDiiamond- GEORGEOUS ring!!!!!!!!! ALL your rings are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love BIG *** JEWELRY and I think bigger the better- (within reason) I have seen TOO big, but Girl- Your stuff is AWESOME!!! I love the trillions next to the radiant- Good Move! I prefer the center to stand out and when the side stones get too big its like they are trying to steal the show. I love your fancy yellow radiant! I just love them all...Are you sure you aren''t my long lost sister?????

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/9/2006 3:13:07 PM
Author: widget
Your comments regarding the EC got me back to that thread AGAIN, and it sure looks perfect to me!!!
30.gif
(But I''ve always been partial to rings with a lot of E/W coverage...fat finger bases)

By the way..I''m having Leon Mege remount my mom''s asscher as we speak. I don''t know if you saw it, but there was a SF Gettogether and seeing my big tall clunker next to all those gorgeous delicate mountings pushed me over the edge....talk about too much metal! LOL..

Looking at your EC again, I caught myself thinking: ''maybe I should have exchanged my EC sides for traps like Diannes...''

I tell you...this site is NOT GOOD for those trying to temper their bling habit!!
14.gif

widget

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bay-area-get-together.47211/page-8
Here''s a link to the page of the SF thread with the insane handshot, in case you missed it.
1.gif

Widget- Thanks for posting that!!!!!! that picture is amazing- If I lived out that way I wouldn''t have missed that get-together.....

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux...Thank you so much! Well, the following week after hubby went to Vegas I went. I tried to go see the lady (honestly I really wanted to see the ring!) but she was not working that day. Bummer. I don''t think DH is willing to spend that kind of money just for the name though. Too bad!
8.gif
39.gif
38.gif
I''m going to keep trying though!!!!!
11.gif

widget....I need to hear more about this new Leon ring your having made. What style? Any side stones? Big? Little? No more big E/W coverage? Are you going to make me wish I didn''t have these traps? Oh Lord. I might be in trouble here. I''m not worried though cuz I''m going to blame it ALL on YOU!!!!! Ooh, I can''t wait to hear about it and moreso see it! I am so excited and it''s not even mine.

As for that other thread....O M G!!!!!!!! Check out all of those diamonds all on one hand. Now THAT''S heaven. I wish I had a lot of people that lived here so that we could meet up like that. Actually, I wish I lived out there because it seems so many wonderful PSers are in California!!!!!!! Wahhhh
39.gif
. I''m crying like a baby here. I just looked at the pictures so I''m going to go back and read all about it. That must have been so exciting!

Eva17...You are too quick girl! I can''t go buy the flowers yet cuz my hubby is out of town (in Orlando) with the camera. As soon as he gets back I will get right to it. The pic in your avatar looks awesome! I hope you posted it somewhere else so that we can get a closer glimpse of that rock ''n rose!!!!!

Diamondtiff....thank you so very much for your kind words! You are such a sweetheart. I could definately use a long lost sister! I''m still trying to figure out who to hand this stuff down to when I''m gone. Obviously, I do not have a daughter. Sister? You betcha!
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2006 3:50:23 PM
Author: didiamond

widget....I need to hear more about this new Leon ring your having made. What style? Any side stones? Big? Little? No more big E/W coverage?
Here''s a link to the thread Mrssalvo started for me! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hey-widget.49236/=

Are you going to make me wish I didn''t have these traps? Oh Lord. I might be in trouble here. I''m not worried though cuz I''m going to blame it ALL on YOU!!!!!
LOL...it''s so nice this sickness is shared. I blame YOU for making me second-guess my EC sides and start coveting traps!!!

We do need psychological help.....
19.gif

widget

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
Didiamond you have such an AWESOME collection!!! Ummm...can you adopt me please?

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning Di.
35.gif

When is hubby bringing that camera home?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results