shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t stay out of my jewelry box! New radiant setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks marvel!

There's my widget! I wondered how long before you found me out!!! I'm sorry I was 'in the closet'....you know how I feel about that. I'm just always doing something and I feel like I'm never satisfied. And YES, I know, I NEVER WILL BE!!!!!! But the first step is admitting your problem so I admit it! I'm obsessed!!!! I'm so glad you like it. I was going to post a before picture but for whatever reason I never took a picture with just the radiant and I didn't want to post the hand shot with the three rings since I don't even have the pear anymore. Oh well. I'm still going through some of the other shots I have but I don't want to put up ugly pics either. I'll keep looking and maybe I'll step away from my OCD status and say it's okay if they see THAT one! hehehe Seriously, I do have more but I just don't think they are all that great.

I forgot to make sure that website worked. I'm so glad it did. But unfortunately widget, I'm not going with all of the little melee. Because I will be wearing it on a daily basis I was worried that I might lose some so I opted not to get them. I agree though there is no sideview of that ring on the site. How unfortunate. I'm praying that it comes out as I hope.

sevens, thank you so much. I would love to do an update shot since so much has changed. Can we wait until my next project is back? It should only be a few more weeks.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
stunning. simply Stunning!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 1:25:32 PM
Author: didiamond
Thanks marvel!

There''s my widget! I wondered how long before you found me out!!! I''m sorry I was ''in the closet''....you know how I feel about that. I''m just always doing something and I feel like I''m never satisfied. And YES, I know, I NEVER WILL BE!!!!!! But the first step is admitting your problem so I admit it! I''m obsessed!!!! I''m so glad you like it. I was going to post a before picture but for whatever reason I never took a picture with just the radiant and I didn''t want to post the hand shot with the three rings since I don''t even have the pear anymore. Oh well. I''m still going through some of the other shots I have but I don''t want to put up ugly pics either. I''ll keep looking and maybe I''ll step away from my OCD status and say it''s okay if they see THAT one! hehehe Seriously, I do have more but I just don''t think they are all that great.

I forgot to make sure that website worked. I''m so glad it did. But unfortunately widget, I''m not going with all of the little melee. Because I will be wearing it on a daily basis I was worried that I might lose some so I opted not to get them. I agree though there is no sideview of that ring on the site. How unfortunate. I''m praying that it comes out as I hope.

sevens, thank you so much. I would love to do an update shot since so much has changed. Can we wait until my next project is back? It should only be a few more weeks.

Oh no
23.gif
6.gif
- I don''t know if I can wait that long!
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: didiamond
I was going to post a before picture but for whatever reason I never took a picture with just the radiant and I didn't want to post the hand shot with the three rings
Hee hee....

ETA: Regarding the old setting...As my Dad used to say: "It's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!"
9.gif

widget

didirad.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 1:16:40 PM
Author: decodelighted
Tell the truth, Didiamond ... are you JLO???

You have GOT to be a famous, famous gal to have such an AMAZING collection of bling!!! Or, gasp, ROYAL.

If so - c''mon ... give us a hint. Also ... way more pix of Ba-ba-ba-bling!!
LOL
9.gif

Sorry, not JLO but boy would I like to get my hands on her blue diamond! I think it''s a radiant cut with trapezoids on the sides. Increible!!!

And no sorry to disappoint but I''m not famous either but thank you for the wonderful compliment!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is breathtaking!!! I absolutely LOVE it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
You''re too good widget!!! With my new "cropping" skills, I didn''t even think to do that!!! Thanks!

And Thank you so much sandiegolady, jcrow and rascal!

sevens........LOL
3.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
A few more pics.....

closeupradiant6.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now.
9.gif

closeupradiant8.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Those picture are really great!

I love them all but closeupradiant and closeupradiant4 are my favs!!

Heather

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most definitely STUNNING
30.gif
30.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job! The smaller sides look so much better... err... everything does!
9.gif

A quick note about sides on the emerald ring:

... do they have to be white ?

i5580ab.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Didiamond:
If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as you!
1.gif
Girl, your collection is unbelievable!!
4.gif

I''d love to come over and just be allowed to "clean" your rings! Oh, to be able to see and touch them!
36.gif

Seriously now, you have exquisite taste, I really love looking at all the pictures, you are one lucky girl indeed! Just don''t tell me you are skinny AND beautifull TOO!! LOL
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
WOW! That is a great lovely, ring!

Yummy!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I appreciate all of the lovely comments heather, pyramid, suzy and matatora! (and suzy, I won't tell you anything else about me but thank you!!
2.gif
)

valeria...why white? Because I like white!!
3.gif
I'm not ready for color yet, just ask widget! hehe I DO think those stones you posted are neat. I saw those recently and immediately thought of a bypass ring with more bling down the band. My mind never stops, nor does yours, and I have to tell you that I truly enjoy reading your responses.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!
Your jeweler does beautiful work! Congratulations on the new makeover. (And please keep ''em coming.)
36.gif
36.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! I am swooning over your ring! It is beautiful! Wear it in good health!!
PS. I am available for adoption. I come cheap and am a great cook!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wow! I am speechless!!! I dont think I''ve ever seen a 5 ct...in person, well , you know what I mean....

it is absolutely breathtaking, and you are one lucky lady!

Gracie1

Rough_Rock
OH MY GOD, I am literally dehydrated from drooling
3.gif
. That is probably the most stunning ring I have ever seen. I have to admit that your collection is what got me addicted...I''ve been stalking, I mean tracking
31.gif
your collection. I originally saw it on diamondtalk.com and still constantly look at it. You have a gorgeous collection and can''t wait to see future additions.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the makeover and it looks gorgeous solo or with the eternity band
30.gif

Begood

Rough_Rock
DiDiamond, your collection is absolutely stunning and you have beautiful hands to show case them.

Can you provide some feedback for someone who is interested in purchasing a square diamond. It''s a toss up between the emerald cut and the radiant. What''s your thoughts?

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
didiamond I had to come back for more of that rock!!!! My God it's gorgeous!!! girl that Christopherdesigns style setting OMG!!! with those traps are you trying to make me have a heartattach!!!!!! I think I've shorted out my keyboard from all the drool! I can't wait to see the square ec either. I'll be watching this thread for more pics of your radiant!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Didi -- can I BE you for a day? Your collection epitomizes what many on this forum, including me, can only see in their dreams!!!

Yet another stunning ring -- I loved the old setting, but the new one is VAVA-VOOOOM!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - I love the new setting. Thanks for sharing with us and keep the pics coming!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that ring is absolutely INCREDIBLE... I can''t get over it. And I can''t figure out how you can possibly decide which rings you are going to wear each morning
2.gif
your collection is amazing!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond
35.gif

23.gif
WOW!!! beautiful ring
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
you got more carats on your finger than i have in my refrigerator.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Di,

ANOTHER absolutely amazing....stunningly beautiful creation. I just love the new setting and it sooooo compliments the radiant perfectly....

I''m just a drooling mess
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

I''m with Sevens....we diamond obsessed need a new pic of all your baubles
35.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL BLING!

That has got to be the most drool-worthy diamond of all.

Congrats! It''s a stunner!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous setting. And please don''t ever feel embarrassed about posting another piece. We all love diamonds here and are always happy to see another one! I''m sure it''s pretty safe to say that your rings are among all of our favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results