shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t stay out of my jewelry box! New radiant setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

W2W

Rough_Rock
Would it be crazy to sell my house for that ring
33.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooohhhh yum...
18.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi didiamond,

Yeah, you are crazy, just like the rest of us here!

Your ring looks absolutely amazing...I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for sharing

Blod

Boom

Shiny_Rock
What a stunningly gorgeous ring, the proportions look perfect.
30.gif

drool.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/15/2006 6:01:56 PM
Author: didiamond

I questioned the decision not to put the melee on the sides of the shank and now that another PSer showed her new ring with similar melee I'm confused again.

Pve bands & big step cut diamonds ? Any day!
2.gif
Here's one reason why I'm so convinced: LINK
10.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Another piece to add to your wonderful collection.

If you have time please post another photo of your incredible collection. You''ve added so many pieces since that original post. Your a lucky girl. Show it off!

Thanks.

Katty

Rough_Rock
WoWwIe!!!! I can''t stop opening this thread. It is insane. Just gorgeous and totally incredible.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I don''t know that you should leave the house alone at night unless you have a couple of body guards with you!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
widget....I''m still wavering back and forth because I don''t want it to be too much to wear every day. I do plan on wearing it with my asscher eternity ring so try to imagine that on your hand. I''m not sure it will look right. By itself it would look fabulous but with the eternity ring...I''m not so sure. Still thinking.......

miumi....aaah, yeahhhhhh!
2.gif

valeria...Thanks for continuing to confuse me!!!!
14.gif

Thank you flopkins, blodthecat, boom, and katty!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Uh oh! No more wavering for me. My jeweler just called and said the ring was ready. Now I''m in PANIC MODE!
6.gif
He says it came out BEAUTIFUL! Okay, I need to wait for my son to come before I can leave. Waiting....waiting....waiting....I can''t believe how nervous I am about this.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
DAMN. DAMN. DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN. Gosh darn I love it. I ADORE square radiants that look like that.

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 2:04:21 PM
Author: Diachi
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
That means I am SPEECHLESS and picking myself off the floor right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say GORGEOUS??? I am going to dream about this ring for a long, long time-thank you SO much for sharing it!!!

Darn it! I drooled on my keyboard AGAIN
3.gif
18.gif

janf

Rough_Rock
Didiamond,

Your ring is gorgeous! Quick quesstion: what was the old setting for the radiant like? Or is this a brand new ring. Sorry if I missed your previous threads.

Thanks,
Janf

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 12:34:51 PM
Author: didiamond
Uh oh! No more wavering for me. My jeweler just called and said the ring was ready. Now I''m in PANIC MODE!
6.gif
He says it came out BEAUTIFUL! Okay, I need to wait for my son to come before I can leave. Waiting....waiting....waiting....I can''t believe how nervous I am about this.
Ok, it''s Monday morning! Where are the pictures? I''m dying here!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Ann....DiDi started a new thread for it. It''s entitled "Here I go Again..." in the SMTR forum. YOU''LL DIE!!!!
9.gif

widget

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I think I just died and gone to heaven!!!!
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

That ring is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! And the pictures are so good.
Can''t believe I didn''t see this thread earlier. This is definately my favorite!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much moremoremore, diachi, and kaleidoscopic!!! I feel like this poor baby kinda got put on the backburner. I''m so glad you all like it.

janf...This is a new setting for it. I already had the radiant. The previous ring was set with two 1 ct diamonds and I thought it was too much so I changed them to .50 ct each and fancied up the band. Thanks!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
As if the ring wasn''t stunning enough before!!! It''s SPECTACULAR now!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And those pictures are just amazing! There''s not one that isn''t professional quality. Beautiful!
36.gif

I agree with Sevens--give us new collection hand shots! You have an amazing collection that need to be shared time and time again with the PS family
9.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
I am REALLY late here. And you probably won''t even get this thread. The ring is fabulous!!!!!!

Is there any chance that the stats of measurements, table, depth, etc. I see only ct and color listed.

Breathtaking!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Di, how stunning is that ring. I am not normally a radiant fan but OH MY GOSH that is a stunner. It is so elegant and lovely. You have a gorgeous collection, wear it in good health.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 12:23:05 PM
Author: Kaleigh
didiamond
I want to be you when I grow up. Love it with the eternity band. You lucky girl!!!!
didiamond I am speacheless.... wow
30.gif
30.gif

Lisa
35.gif
you so funny!! me too!!
3.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
researcher...I''m late in saying thank you for your kind words! I really must come back here more often. The problem is then I see everybody''s beautiful rings and I get in the mood to start ''resetting''! Trust me, this is a HUGE problem for me!
11.gif

Eva17...Thank you! Are you surprised that I got it? hehehe Here are the complete stats of the radiant:

GIA
cut-cornered square modified brilliant
5.10 ct
10.00 x 9.95 x 6.39 mm
Depth - 64.2
Table - 65
Girdle - slightly thick
Culet - none
Polish - very good
symmetry - very good
SI1
G
Fluorescence - none

diamondfan....thank you! It means a lot coming from you. I can''t tell you how much I ADORE your EC. So much so that my DH won''t even look at me when I consistently show him your ring and tell him that a 9 ct would look absolutely lovely on my hand. His response is
38.gif
. Then he reminds me that I said I would never ever want anything larger than a 5 ct. Hmmm....I guess I should never have said that! Anyways, I will continue to work on him in hopes of attaining such a beauty! You are my ''diamond hero''!

Thanks flower12!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO glad this thread was bumped up...WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! This is possibly the MOST grogeous ring I''ve ever seen! I am in heaven looking at these photos! More wouldn''t hurt, though...
36.gif

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Oooh didiamond - VA VA VA VOOM!!!!
30.gif

We have something in coomon - the same diamond shape...
36.gif

But a whole different story when it comes to carat size...
23.gif

Gorgeous...
21.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
facetfire...Thank you so much. I thought I had taken a ''load'' of pictures when I first got it but now I can see that "flower shots" are very important around here. I must go buy some flowers in hopes of taking pictures like Mara''s! I will do my best.

Chi....don''t you just love those square shapes? I love RB''s too but squares just tug at my heart strings, ya know? Thank you, thank you.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
DD, I am so glad you got the thread. Thanks for the stats.

I am a fellow 5ct radiant owner. I was torn between your setting and the halo that I chose. I think I will switch to your setting when the kids are all grown and I will be banging my jewelry less. My ring is new and I already have a dent in the side of the halo.
39.gif

Your ring is a BEAUTY!!!!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi Di!
35.gif
Are you having a nice summer?

I''m always so happy when one of your old threads gets bumped....I get to enjoy your yummies all over again.

By the way, I went back and had a nice new drool session over your EC. Did you ever get a smaller asscher eternity band to go with it? Have you been into any other jewelry related mischief lately??
11.gif

Take care,
widget

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2006 1:31:12 PM
Author: Eva17
DD, I am so glad you got the thread. Thanks for the stats.

I am a fellow 5ct radiant owner. I was torn between your setting and the halo that I chose. I think I will switch to your setting when the kids are all grown and I will be banging my jewelry less. My ring is new and I already have a dent in the side of the halo.
39.gif

Your ring is a BEAUTY!!!!!!
I quickly went to see your ring (I will go back when I am done to read all about it) and WOW! It''s absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I had no idea how a 5ct would look with a halo but you showed me. it''s a knock out! I''m so sorry to hear that you already have a dent in the halo. How frustrating that must be. Is it supposed to be that easy for something like that to happen or did you really bang it hard against something? Can it be fixed? Either way, your new ring is a stunner!

BTW, your quite welcome for the stats and thanks for asking.
9.gif
I''m off to read more about your honker!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hi widget. Nice to see you again too! Thanks for coming back to visit this thread and it sounds like my other one too!
2.gif

Yes, I did go back and get a smaller asscher band. At first I wasn''t sure about it because as you mentioned the smaller they are the busier they get but I quickly adjusted to it!!! Honestly, I took the ring back to him shortlly after I got it (the EC) because I thought that there was too much metal and the trapezoids were too big. He made the band thinner (which I am happy about) but I''m still going back and forth regarding the trapezoids. He''s just coming back from his July vacation so if I decide to go back and change it I can go back now. I''ve kind of gotten used to it now so it doesn''t bother me too much. Ahh, I''m always so undecided!
19.gif

I tried to get my hubby to come back with a 7.5 ct EC from Graff when he was in Vegas but to no avail. Something about the $375,000 price tag! Hmmm, I just don''t understand!
31.gif
He was nice enough to get the lady to give him the Graff book though (she knows us from past visits to the store). I kept looking in the bag asking where the diamond was!!!!! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results