shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Canera Vintage Octagonal Solitaire with French Cut Diamonds

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your stone and the new setting are STUNNING! I love the closeup outdoor shots! Oh my, the flashes coming from those facets! :love::love::love: Octagonal was a brilliant idea!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping this stunner belonged to a Pricescoper!!! I needed more pictures of this beauty and your pics don't disappoint. Stunning!
Thank you @Loreal . I will keep practicing my pics.

UGH .... no words.... just beautiful! Congrats! You have beautiful hands too!
Thank you @Tarrotka Your stunning halo made me consider one for this reset. You're so sweet about my hands. They're quite hideous to me, but you've inspired me to at least use some lotion.

Your stone and the new setting are STUNNING! I love the closeup outdoor shots! Oh my, the flashes coming from those facets! :love::love::love: Octagonal was a brilliant idea!
Thank you @CareBear. Outdoor does seem to be a better location for pics, especially the close ups. I need more excuses to take pics. Its a good thing Victor likes eight sides too.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stopping by (again!) to admire your beautiful ring and bands. :love:

By the way, I don't know how all of you wonderful PS members can have such an eye for style, proportions, etc., yet not see that your hands are beautiful. Or realize that your finger size is not large; some people remark that they have large fingers - ahhh, no, they're perfect! =)2

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJ :wavey:, I just came back to admire your ring and stone :roll2:. Every time I see a picture of it, I see yet another detail that just adds to it's beauty. It's absolutely breathtaking. I've been needing some beautiful bling to brighten my days and your ring really does it for me, LOL.

P.S. I've found that outdoors is the best lighting for my AVC (and when I had Bonfire's OEC). Especially under a tree when it's sunny outside....:love:.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stopping by (again!) to admire your beautiful ring and bands. :love:

By the way, I don't know how all of you wonderful PS members can have such an eye for style, proportions, etc., yet not see that your hands are beautiful. Or realize that your finger size is not large; some people remark that they have large fingers - ahhh, no, they're perfect! =)2

Thank you @december-fire - you are too kind. I did find a fabulous new super quick drying nail polish that is super durable to help with these old hands. :mrgreen2:

Hi LLJ :wavey:, I just came back to admire your ring and stone :roll2:. Every time I see a picture of it, I see yet another detail that just adds to it's beauty. It's absolutely breathtaking. I've been needing some beautiful bling to brighten my days and your ring really does it for me, LOL.

P.S. I've found that outdoors is the best lighting for my AVC (and when I had Bonfire's OEC). Especially under a tree when it's sunny outside....:love:.

Hi @JDDN - thank you. You are just a sweetie! I do agree. Shady outdoor locations are a favorite of mine. I love your AVC in it's stunning rose gold bezel. You know I desperately want to copy it.

I'm back to ogle the sheer perfection of this beauty. I love it.

Hi @derbygal - you are just too sweet. Thank you. Every time I look at it I marvel. How did I get so lucky?

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooohhh that's so beautiful! I love it :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results