shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you make a pendant convert to a ring?

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
There was recently a thread on here with someone who had a beautiful cs pendant and she said it can convert to a ring. I can't find the thread, but I had asked how it was done but didn't get a response. Does anyone have an idea, or am I misreading what she wrote. I didn't think she took a ring and made it into a pendant. It sounded like she had a ring that could also be worn as a pendant, or vice versa.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. There was a recent one as well, but this will work too. I’m wondering where the bale goes when you’re wearing it as a ring, and how do you attach the top to the ring.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. There was a recent one as well, but this will work too. I’m wondering where the bale goes when you’re wearing it as a ring, and how do you attach the top to the ring.

I have one! In my case the bail folds back and is tucked behind.
BAE65193-CBCD-427B-9B04-9E26AB2D4BD3.jpeg D2EFF70A-7918-448F-969B-EE6A39F7F1E6.jpeg 18E16744-005A-4570-BE18-2637B6F95B20.png .

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is a special design, and the bale secures the shank in place when it is worn as a ring.

In the link posted by marymm of lovedog's ringdant shows the CAD which should provide a better understanding of how it transform from a ring to a pendant.

This particular ringdant design only suits deeper settings, as can be seen in examples if you Google it.

DK :))

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
It is a special design, and the bale secures the shank in place when it is worn as a ring.

In the link posted by marymm of lovedog's ringdant shows the CAD which should provide a better understanding of how it transform from a ring to a pendant.

This particular ringdant design only suits deeper settings, as can be seen in examples if you Google it.

DK :))

Thanks so much. This helps a lot.

Winnie The Pooh

Rough_Rock
I have two that are in different designs but both are convertible. One with a bail one without. I can take some pictures for you if needed. I also have the CADs.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
@momofive
Here’s the link to Winnie the Pooh’s recent pendant/ ring:

As I said in my last post here, I was looking for an oval shape cornflower sapphire. So here we go.
It’s a 2.4ct heated sapphire from Sri Lanka. Made into to a two-way jewelry as well. Brilliant craftsmanship.
l’m enjoying it every single day since I got it. My next item on the list is a multi-stone bangle which is already in process. I collected the stones over a period of time and finally decided to set them. It doesn’t seem to be a good time though since gold price is really high right now… Hope it comes out nice and worthy.

3532C221-0023-4E48-B9A3-BB7CAD14F165.jpeg

IMG_8683.jpeg

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I have two that are in different designs but both are convertible. One with a bail one without. I can take some pictures for you if needed. I also have the CADs.

Thanks. That would be great. I have a couple of pretty CS that I would love to make into ring,pendant. Seeing two different designs would be helpful.
@momofive
Here’s the link to Winnie the Pooh’s recent pendant/ ring:

Thanks. I love the use of the ovals as melee. Gives movement to the piece.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results