shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me to help my nephew buy an ER?

I think the first question to be answered definitely is whether your nephew wants a super ideal or an ideal cut (but not super ideal) stone will suffice. The universe of stones will shift accordingly!

there is an I SI1 that breaks the 2ct mark at WF but I have my doubts that it would be eye clean. It is an ACA though, so perhaps that means it would be?

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That might even mean going to B&M jewelry stores to try stuff on or view for ideas.

I had a client do just that this past weekend. He was unsure which of two diamonds she might like, so he took her to Tiffany's on a trip to look at similarly sized diamonds. She liked the smaller, and he saved money by caring enough to get her what she wanted.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the first question to be answered definitely is whether your nephew wants a super ideal or an ideal cut (but not super ideal) stone will suffice. The universe of stones will shift accordingly!

there is an I SI1 that breaks the 2ct mark at WF but I have my doubts that it would be eye clean. It is an ACA though, so perhaps that means it would be?

I’d be interested in seeing that one. TY

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about premium select at Whiteflash? I just can’t hit the 2CT with an eyeclean ACA for $18k?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Just throwing these out there...they are J, but both are seemingly on the lighter end on J (closer to I color).

You'll have to ask for the grading reports and post them so we can offer advice and guidance.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
What about premium select at Whiteflash? I just can’t hit the 2CT with an eyeclean ACA for $18k?

I'd call and ask them to verify it is eye clean, but this one is under $18k and 2+ct.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results