shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help? Looking for pics for uncommon 3 stone proportions.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@maita13 Do you have any additional photos of your Q/R? I'm considering pulling the trigger on one.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@maita13 Do you have any additional photos of your Q/R? I'm considering pulling the trigger on one.

How exciting, @winnietucker! Here’s the Q/R next to an H. Do you mind sharing yours for perpespective/reference? It would be nice to see if there’s any variation in color saturation in Q/R stones.

Q/R next to an H 255D8A45-E986-4957-8687-F07F1379FFA4.jpeg

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
How exciting, @winnietucker! Here’s the Q/R next to an H. Do you mind sharing yours for perpespective/reference? It would be nice to see if there’s any variation in color saturation in Q/R stones.

Q/R next to an H 255D8A45-E986-4957-8687-F07F1379FFA4.jpeg

This is the one I’m looking at. I’m also looking at an L colored one from Ivy & Rose. I’m pretty certain I’m ok with either color but there aren’t as many Q/R OECs to ogle.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock

This is the one I’m looking at. I’m also looking at an L colored one from Ivy & Rose. I’m pretty certain I’m ok with either color but there aren’t as many Q/R OECs to ogle.

That is a stunning OEC!! I did see that stone when I was doing my search. It really is a beautiful stone❤ Way out of my price range and too big (is there such a thing? Lol) for my project.

You’re right about not many Q/R or lower out there. I’ve had to watch old YouTube videos of Jonathan (Good Old Gold) just to get an idea of the Q/R color. Here’s a photo for perspective

Wait, let me see if any of the photos I have show more color

A72D643B-7662-4F05-9B4A-22E5412B0C19.jpeg

It’s really hard to ascertain color from the listing photos (I’ll link it below). I think the best way for those who‘ve not seen all OEC colors is to get a really good idea under these circumstances is to purchase it, hope we like it, then return or exchange.
That said, I hope to get here by this week after which I’ll take more photos of her and post should you need me to do so. Let me know.

How are you planning to set your stone? I’d love to know, if you don’t mind.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning OEC!! I did see that stone when I was doing my search. It really is a beautiful stone❤

You’re right about not many Q/R or lower out there. I’ve had to watch old YouTube videos of Jonathan (Good Old Gold) just to get an idea of the Q/R color. Here’s a photo for perspective

Wait, let me see if any of the photos I have show more color

A72D643B-7662-4F05-9B4A-22E5412B0C19.jpeg

It’s really hard to ascertain color from the listing photos (I’ll link it below). I think the best way for those of us to get a really good idea under these circumstances is to purchase it, hope we like it, then return or exchange.
That said, I hope to get here by this week after which I’ll take more photos of her and post should you need me to do so. Let me know.

How are you planning to set your stone? I’d love to know, if you don’t mind.

Very nice! I’m going to go find those videos you’ve mentioned. I tried to get videos from the vendor but since eBay doesn’t allow for videos they asked for my email (which eBay also doesn’t allow). I’m waiting on videos from I&R too though so if I don’t like that one I’ll ask the eBay seller to post a video on YouTube or something.

EC8 has the most amazing toi et moi ring I’ve ever seen. I’m thinking about setting it as a solitaire or 3 stone until I can find a matching diamond and do a similar toi et moi ring. I previously confirmed with her it was ok to use her ring as my inspiration.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I’m going to go find those videos you’ve mentioned. I tried to get videos from the vendor but since eBay doesn’t allow for videos they asked for my email (which eBay also doesn’t allow). I’m waiting on videos from I&R too though so if I don’t like that one I’ll ask the eBay seller to post a video on YouTube or something.

EC8 has the most amazing toi et moi ring I’ve ever seen. I’m thinking about setting it as a solitaire or 3 stone until I can find a matching diamond and do a similar toi et moi ring. I previously confirmed with her it was ok to use her ring as my inspiration.

EC8’s toi et moi is gorgeous!! That‘s so exciting, Winnie!! Hope either stone works out for you. Either way, please keep us posted.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@winnietucker, apologies but I made a mistake! Photo posted is of Q/R next to an L 0.90. I’m talking about this photo. Hope this helps a little as you’ve mentioned that the stone from Ivy is an L.

47F9813D-8881-4FB1-849E-016CAFCB664C.jpeg

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@winnietucker, apologies but I made a mistake! Photo posted is of Q/R next to an L 0.90. I’m talking about this photo. Hope this helps a little as you’ve mentioned that the stone from Ivy is an L.

47F9813D-8881-4FB1-849E-016CAFCB664C.jpeg

That’s perfect! Thank you for sharing. :))

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the first ring, @Hounddog. But I luuuuurve the second ring! I love the vintage feel that a 3-stone with these proportions gives!

I’m delighted you said that mrs-b, as I’d have bought the second one...if it wasn’t that I was aiding my friend shopping for her ring and if I had a little thing called ‘enough money’! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results