shape
carat
color
clarity

Can U Spare a BARN??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Me too!!! I saw those little plastic barn animals and thought "AWESOME!!" I think it''s kind of precious!!

(Ally, a friend of mine keeps plastic dinos in her glove compartment at all times!)

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Deco: Yeah, if I was doing a barn wedding, nothing could keep me from those invites. NOTHING. I'm especially partial to the chicken
1.gif
. I don't know where you found though, but they are so untraditionally awesome.

Blueroses: Dino's are the bomb. I'm glad I'm not the only dino-crazed girl. You should have seen me when my boy took me to the museum of natural history. I was salivating all over the place.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to keep threadjacking dear Deco, but just had to add.....

Ally, I LOOOOOOVE the Natural History Museum!!!! LOVE IT!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2006 8:42:29 PM
Author: allycat0303
Deco: Yeah, if I was doing a barn wedding, nothing could keep me from those invites. NOTHING. I''m especially partial to the chicken
1.gif
. I don''t know where you found though, but they are so untraditionally awesome.

LOL!! We totally were gonna do it (as kind of a subversive thing too because it''s a BBQ & pig roast) but they''re temporarily sold out!!! Supposed to be back in stock in a couple weeks ... if they get them back in time ... plastic farm animals for all!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
How fun! I''m so glad you''re going to go with the little animals! (Provided they''re in stock again by the time you need to order them.) Imagine your guests'' surprise & delight when they find these little treasures in their mailboxes!
36.gif
Oh to be a fly on the wall...

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Hey Deco...Did you ever decide on a dress? I know you were looking at a couple, but I didn''t see if you ever finalized on one...

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see your invites, too! I would have loved to do a romantic country barn wedding, but there are no suitable places around here. I love seeing your planning come together so I can live vicariously through you, hee hee!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i saw these eyelet paper laterns and thought of you! linky

PaperEyeletLantern.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Deco-

I can''t wait to see this all pulled together! What great ideas you have! Love everything about it!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
too bad you''re not in the midwest indiana area.....there''s this AWESOME property where the owners built this huge barn and made it specifically for weddings and family reunions. This is probably one of the only barns in Indiana that has AC and ceiling fans and everything. They also put in a pond and built a VERY nice 4 bedroom house. You can rent the barn, the house, and all the property for the weekend for like $1000. Being the groom my mom heard about the location and fell in love with it...she''s already said even if the wedding or reception isn''t held there we''re still renting the house so we can have my bachelor party and then all of our out of town guests can stay the night there the night of the wedding.

Sundogster

Rough_Rock
Monarch64: I am looking for a barn for my daughter''s wedding. Where was the one you found, but didn''t use? Thanks!

PC
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results