Can someone assist? Confused!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idealscope. You are good to go.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Greentodiamonds -

While nobody can judge performance based on numbers or a 2D image, everything you've been able to give us so far looks fine. There are better stats but, frankly, I doubt your average non-professional would be able to see the difference. I like the faceting on the stone you've linked to and I see no red flags.

If it were me, I suspect I would like this diamond very much. I can't speak for anyone else, nor can I assure you how it will perform in person, but I love H colored stones, VS1 is beautifully clear, the pattern looks very pretty and the stats are very good. Seems to me you've picked a very nice diamond.

greentodiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi All! Thanks for your great replies. Luckily, I was able to get an asset image. Let me know if these are good!

THANKS!!

aset_image_3.jpg

aset_image_4.jpg

greentodiamonds

Rough_Rock
I tried to look up the aset image and am having trouble deciphering if its good or bad. What are your thoughts?

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking :love:

greentodiamonds

Rough_Rock
Really? Or sarcasm?? Was I panicking over nothing?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, lots of red means light reflecting back to your eyes. The crisp blue arrows is contrast. Very little green which I believe is light reflecting from the sides. And hardly any white which is leakage. It's beautiful.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
greentodiamonds|1468323507|4054670 said:
Really? Or sarcasm?? Was I panicking over nothing?

Yes. Really. :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Repeat x5. It's fantastic. You did good.

greentodiamonds

Rough_Rock
Awesome - thanks to everyone for their insights. Just goes to show you, crown/pavilion angle specs outside of the "ideal" can still be produce good performing diamonds. Phew...

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
greentodiamonds|1468372595|4054961 said:
Awesome - thanks to everyone for their insights. Just goes to show you, crown/pavilion angle specs outside of the "ideal" can still be produce good performing diamonds. Phew...

Lets recap.

Yes. Those proportions are outside the "ideal" ranges.
However...
1. HCA is less than 2.0
2. GIA Excellent
3. Potentially AGS Ideal (according to AGS Proportion Chart) with no significant deduction in contrast, brightness, light leakage and dispersion
4. ASET confirms no light leakage.
5. You get to see the stone in person.

A good buy as long as the price is right?? I think so.

Just ensure, when you view the diamond, it has enough fire/sparkle to your taste. Fire/sparkle/dispersion is one thing that the ASET does not tell you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results