shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I see your thick diamond bands with your large center stones?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I’m thinking about getting one or two 4-5 mm wide diamond bands to go with my 3.3 ct round diamond. But I’m not sure If that’ll be too big.

Can I see yours? I’m going to Tiffany & Blue Nile tonight to try some on but I’m not sure they’ll have anything that wide...

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Yeah big and chunky diamonds that look "beefy" but like they are "floating" or cascading across the finger is the look I like LOL!!!! What kind of band are you wanting? I just went through this whole ordeal :)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD How wide is your band? I have a 3 mm one and it feels so small on me. For my new band I was thinking maybe bead set? I feel like that would look best with both a prong setting and a bezel. I’m so indecisive I’ll probably reset my center stone next year.

For the diamonds I was thinking doing 7-9 D-F colored round diamonds approx 0.34ish cts/ diamond.

Although I did try the Tiffany Victoria band on last night and I loved it! It was a little poke-y but so gorgeous. I might do for 2 large diamonds next year and abandon my plans to have a toi et moi ring made.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn’t quite within the parameters of what you’re looking for but could serve as a reference point. Here’s my 2.97 OEC (8.88mm diameter) with my 3.2cttw ACA eternity band (20 pointers). Band is size 4, e-ring is size 4.5. Hooe this helps!

1576952965711.jpeg

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
This isn’t quite within the parameters of what you’re looking for but could serve as a reference point. Here’s my 2.97 OEC (8.88mm diameter) with my 3.2cttw ACA eternity band (20 pointers). Band is size 4, e-ring is size 4.5. Hooe this helps!

1576952965711.jpeg

Love your rings, @KristyDarling. May I ask what engagement ring setting that is? Thanks!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
@TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD How wide is your band? I have a 3 mm one and it feels so small on me. For my new band I was thinking maybe bead set? I feel like that would look best with both a prong setting and a bezel. I’m so indecisive I’ll probably reset my center stone next year.

For the diamonds I was thinking doing 7-9 D-F colored round diamonds approx 0.34ish cts/ diamond.

Although I did try the Tiffany Victoria band on last night and I loved it! It was a little poke-y but so gorgeous. I might do for 2 large diamonds next year and abandon my plans to have a toi et moi ring made.

It's about 4.5 mm wide actually the stones are 35 pointers

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results